Hamer. (1 Viewer)

Sick Boy

And that's a huge concern. Maybe MR tinkering with Wilson,Moore selection has backfired
Dropping Moore and then alternating them in pre-season doesn’t seem like such a good idea now.
Moore is the best keeper and should be our number 1 for now, if he reverts back to Wilson it doesn’t bode well - his positioning on Wednesday looked shocking.

Brighton Sky Blue

He also said it's twice in a row and we need to learn from mistakes. I imagine wilson starts next game

Moore isn’t a rookie keeper, what he did made no sense for someone of his experience. And if Wilson is the answer I don’t want to know the question

higgs

Lol why the fuck is Hamer being made a scapegoat.

We were cruising the game 2 nil up.. they created nothing and an absolute howler from Moore again..2 in 2! Changes the game.

That's was abysmal goal keeping. Even Burge didnt make howkers in successive games.
Sunday league keeping

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

baldy

Yeah let’s get rid of what’s left of our drive and creativity in the middle. Defence is giving away goals like they’re going out of fashion, attack is doing nothing of note. He has to improve but he’s not even in the top ten players we need to move on and replace in the squad.

Attack doing nothing of note? Vik scored on the opening day & played well today by all accounts & Godden scored today too

D

Deleted member 2477

He really did show himself up today. MR was clearly pissed off with him and rightly so. I watch Hamer as he walked off towards the bench and Robins literally shoved him down the tunnel with a word in his ear. He then sent one of his staff from the bench after Hamer clearly to have a further word as you could see Hamer was wound up

Gint11

I like Hamer, want to keep him and he’ll come good after 2 average performances but I did say in the Summer his displinary is awful when fans were saying he was Prem bound and it showed again yesterday.

The game changed once we conceded rhe 1st goal. Whilst we need to adapt to that and that’s in the whole 11, it’s hard not to feel frustrated with Moore.Two identical mistakes that is costing us. These goals are changing games and the swing.

Had he stayed on his line and collected an easy ball, we’d have probably gone in 0-2 at half time.

Id start Wilson in the next game to be fair and with Hamer being out, it gives someone else an opportunity.

Tommo1993

“People who’d sell Hamer first out of the 3 know nothing about football” I think I was told.

He’s far more troughs than peaks and is a liability. Many a player can ping a long ball, many more can manage their discipline. Imo he cost us yesterday more than Moore. And will cost us every time he gets booked and goes missing.

Gint11

“People who’d sell Hamer first out of the 3 know nothing about football” I think I was told.

He’s far more troughs than peaks and is a liability. Many a player can ping a long ball, many more can manage their discipline. Imo he cost us yesterday more than Moore. And will cost us every time he gets booked and goes missing.

Agreed. When he’s on it he is special but his consistency is not good enough at the moment for us, let alone the Premier league. Hopefully he develops that with us but I’ll be honest, if a bid came in for £10M + and we had time to recruit, I’d do it.

I really like Hamer but there is better CM out there who would give a better, consistent output over a season at the moment.

slowpoke

Hamers foul for his sending off wasn’t a bad foul as such but just a stupid one and avoidable peeping at the ref while rolling on the floor gave it all away really so I wouldn’t go over the top about it I’m hoping he looks at himself and changes, he has too, two league games two bookings and a sending off isn’t good enough.

As for selling him I’d only consider it if the baulk of any fee was available to replace him and I can’t see that happening

Skybluedownunder

2 league games and already 3 yellows!!

Banned for one match now and then once he hits two more that would mean he gets banned for another match

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Don't really get why some people are saying that result is down to Moore's moment of madness, others due to Hamer's petulant red card.

Why can't they both be culpable to a certain extent. Moore's error allowed them back into the game, Hamer's red card gave them the opportunity to go on and win it against 10 men.

larry_david

Don't really get why some people are saying that result is down to Moore's moment of madness, others due to Hamer's petulant red card.

Why can't they both be culpable to a certain extent. Moore's error allowed them back into the game, Hamer's red card gave them the opportunity to go on and win it against 10 men.
Ultimately this is correct. Two individual errors, one a massively stupid decision to come for a ball that was nearly out the area and one was just classic Gus. He even looked at the ref on the floor before holding his face and rolling around. Both decisions embarrassing

Users who are viewing this thread