Video Hamer’s quality (1 Viewer)

Grendel

It was my opinion about who my favourite players are that he took offence to. He responded to me not the other way around.

I’m not sure what it has to do with him who my favourites are, if I said Hamer wasn’t in the best 20 we’d had then he could argue

An example of his politeness

Boosh

An example of his politeness

I know, 54321 is a loser, his posting history is a tragedy.

I don’t even understand what the argument is in this thread, how can anyone disagree with my favourite players it’s surely a personal opinion?

Skybluedownunder

It was my opinion about who my favourite players are that he took offence to. He responded to me not the other way around.

I’m not sure what it has to do with him who my favourites are, if I said Hamer wasn’t in the best 20 we’d had then he could argue

I didn’t take offence to that at all boosh, you simply are not getting it at all are you, I took offence to you trying to put me down the other day so I’m giving you a taste of your own medicine, clearly you have not learnt anything and you don’t read peoples posts because 54321 has already said he has tried to take on board not biting at people or swearing so straight after that you go and say he’s a loser for what he said in early 2022 where he did exactly that, he said he’s learning from his mistake and trying to be kind on here but you my friend are not the one learning.

Take what we are trying to tell you, nobody cares who your favourite footballer is, I was showing you how annoying it is when people pick apart your every word, what we care about is how you treat others on this forum and the way you go about talking to people on here and trying to belittle them.

Debate the topic discussed, no malice, no trying to pull something up from 2016 to make them look silly in their opinion, debate it and leave them alone

Grendel, not helping mate. If other clubs read this like we did with Watford’s the other day they will piss themselves at how much we argue with ourselves over stupid pointless stuff, picking apart each others words when what unites us is that we are all fans of the same thing, we share a common interest…. Do better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk no

Grendel

I didn’t take offence to that at all boosh, you simply are not getting it at all are you, I took offence to you trying to put me down the other day so I’m giving you a taste of your own medicine, clearly you have not learnt anything and you don’t read peoples posts because 54321 has already said he has tried to take on board not biting at people or swearing so straight after that you go and say he’s a loser for what he said in early 2022 where he did exactly that, he said he’s learning from his mistake and trying to be kind on here but you my friend are not the one learning.

Take what we are trying to tell you, nobody cares who your favourite footballer is, I was showing you how annoying it is when people pick apart your every word, what we care about is how you treat others on this forum and the way you go about talking to people on here and trying to belittle them.

Debate the topic discussed, no malice, no trying to pull something up from 2016 to make them look silly in their opinion, debate it and leave them alone

Grendel, not helping mate. If other clubs read this like we did with Watford’s the other day they will piss themselves at how much we argue with ourselves over stupid pointless stuff, picking apart each others words when what unites us is that we are all fans of the same thing, we share a common interest…. Do better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk no

It’s a football forum not gardeners today.

Still to Alan Titchmarsh if you don’t like arguing

Skybluedownunder

You just enjoy being the villain.

Boosh cares too much about likes to post ratios to ever be the villain.

But seriously, can we not just all get along? #kindness as boosh says

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boosh

You just enjoy being the villain.

Boosh cares too much about likes to post ratios to ever be the villain.

But seriously, can we not just all get along? #kindness as boosh says

I have never said #kindness in my life. I think you should take a reading comprehension course

Skybluedownunder

I have never said #kindness in my life. I think you should take a reading comprehension course

You said ‘treat people with kindness’

I just shortened it down because your comment about treating people with kindness couldn’t be any further from the truth of who you are and the way you go about on this forum

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

You said ‘treat people with kindness’

I just shortened it down because your comment about treating people with kindness couldn’t be any further from the truth of who you are and the way you go about on this forum

Joaquin Phoenix Oscars GIF by The Academy Awards

Greggs

looks like he's had a relapse and is back on the piss all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread