Video Hamer’s quality (1 Viewer)

PUSB-We_are_going_up

We’ve been blessed to be in an era where we’ve had not just one but three really exciting players to watch in Hamer, O’Hare & Gyokeres all in the team at the same time over the last two seasons that are actually CCFC owned players and not a loanee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dont forget Sheaf

baldy

Good player but he doesn’t get me off my seat with flair like the other three have

Dunno why there’s a 💩 reaction to your comment but it’s true - he’s blatantly not an ‘edge of your seat’ type of player like the other 3

Skybluedownunder

Dunno why there’s a reaction to your comment but it’s true - he’s blatantly not an ‘edge of your seat’ type of player like the other 3

Sheaf does all the stuff you don’t notice as much on the pitch but stats wise you see exactly what he does… a bit like Michael Carrick and Nicky Butt.

The other three are just so exciting to watch, they run at defenders with the ball and get you off your seat like you say.

I reckon if O’Hare would have been fit all season we’d be sitting where Luton are now… or he would have got sold to Burnley and we would be no better off haha

Yeah Boosh’s ‘treat them with kindness’ as he says the hypocrit

Evo1883

I don't think hamer can go from being fantastic to being not fantastic because he had a couple of mediocre / poor games ..

He's still a fantastic footballer for us

TomRad85

I have supported Coventry for over 15 years and Hamer isn’t in my top 20
Christ I forget the absolute shite the younger fans have grown up with, absolutely rotten years for the most part. Fair play for even bothering and not supporting literally anyone else.
With that in mind it's hard to believe Hamer isn't in your top 20.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Boosh

Come on then, still waiting for you to name even just 10 better centre mids in the 15 years you’ve supported the club or are you too busy rummaging through peoples old posts to find dirt on them? Just seen you brought to life someone’s comment from 2016

When did I say there are 10 better Centre midfielders? I believe I said he’s not in my favourite 20 midfielders. If you’re going to pester me all the time, please read my posts properly. Thanks

Skybluedownunder

When did I say there are 10 better Centre midfielders? I believe I said he’s not in my favourite 20 midfielders. If you’re going to pester me all the time, please read my posts properly. Thanks

Go on then, even just 10 better midfielders in your 15 years as a fan. I don’t expect you to have to write 20

#kindness

Boosh

Go on then, even just 10 better midfielders in your 15 years as a fan. I don’t expect you to have to write 20

#kindness

Where did I say there are 10 better than him? You’re really struggling with the reading part

Boosh

Here you go… you CLEARLY said he’s not in your top 20. So go on… name your top 10

He isn’t my top 20 favourite midfielders correct. Are you okay? Do need me to spell out the difference between ‘favourite players’ and ‘best players’?

Skybluedownunder

He isn’t my top 20 favourite midfielders correct. Are you okay? Do need me to spell out the difference between ‘favourite players’ and ‘best players’?

You are saying above you’d ‘easily’ have Gunnarson in your team over Hamer… are you okay?

Act a cockhead, get treated like a cockhead. Maybe if you stopped picking on everyone’s word or what they’ve said in the past 7 years ago I wouldn’t have to pull apart your words.

It’s a forum, people have opinions, sometimes they are right, sometimes they are wrong but that is their opinion AT THAT TIME.

I can continue to pull apart every single opinion you make or you could just stop being a cockhead and have your opinion and let other people have theirs without trying to terrorise people

Boosh

You are saying above you’d ‘easily’ have Gunnarson in your team over Hamer… are you okay?

Act a cockhead, get treated like a cockhead. Maybe if you stopped picking on everyone’s word or what they’ve said in the past 7 years ago I wouldn’t have to pull apart your words.

It’s a forum, people have opinions, sometimes they are right, sometimes they are wrong but that is their opinion AT THAT TIME.

I can continue to pull apart every single opinion you make or you could just stop being a cockhead and have your opinion and let other people have theirs without trying to terrorise people

Mo konjic is my favourite player ever, he isn’t the best player we’ve ever had. Have a breather then re read the posts. Thanks

CCFC54321

I think you won that one 5-0 with 30 minutes to go…

Skybluedownunder

Mo konjic is my favourite player ever, he isn’t the best player we’ve ever had. Have a breather then re read the posts. Thanks

Have a day off and stop being a forum bully picking on their opinions from years ago. Thanks

There’s debating things, then there’s terrorising them and trying to belittle them and that’s what you do, we are all going through life, unaware what the other person is going through, sitting on an online forum under an alias we are not accountable for and people like you be a keyboard warrior hero digging up past trying to put people down and it’s not on.

People go on forums to voice their opinion, which they think is right at that time and topics get debated. You don’t know what others are going through at home as well as receiving dogs abuse from people like you so stop being a dick and treat people with kindness like you say which was clearly a wind up statement

Boosh

Have a day off and stop being a forum bully picking on their opinions from years ago. Thanks

There’s debating things, then there’s terrorising them and trying to belittle them and that’s what you do, we are all going through life, unaware what the other person is going through, sitting on an online forum under an alias we are not accountable for and people like you be a keyboard warrior hero digging up past trying to put people down and it’s not on.

People go on forums to voice their opinion, which they think is right at that time and topics get debated. You don’t know what others are going through at home as well as receiving dogs abuse from people like you so stop being a dick and treat people with kindness like you say which was clearly a wind up statement

I said Hamer wasn’t in my favourite 20 midfielders which is a subjective opinion. For example, Godden is my favourite player but that doesn’t mean I think he is better than Gyo. My favourite midfielders list includes players who aren’t as good as Hamer such as Michael Doyle

I’m unsure why you have written 3 long winded messages with endless insults because I don’t have the same favourite player as you.

Skybluedownunder

I said Hamer wasn’t in my favourite 20 midfielders which is a subjective opinion. For example, Godden is my favourite player but that doesn’t mean I think he is better than Gyo. My favourite midfielders list includes players who aren’t as good as Hamer such as Michael Doyle

I’m unsure why you have written 3 long winded messages with endless insults because I don’t have the same favourite player as you.

Now who’s the one not reading messages?

My message has NOTHING to do with who your favourite player is, quite frankly I couldn’t give a flying fuck.

It’s that you act a cockhead on this forum pulling apart peoples words so I’m giving you a taste of your own medicine and asking you to just leave people alone, have your opinion on the matter discussed and leave people to have theirs without pulling up the past to try belittle people

Boosh

Now who’s the one not reading messages?

My message has NOTHING to do with who your favourite player is, quite frankly I couldn’t give a flying fuck.

It’s that you act a cockhead on this forum pulling apart peoples words so I’m giving you a taste of your own medicine and asking you to just leave people alone, have your opinion on the matter discussed and leave people to have theirs without pulling up the past to try belittle people

Christ this is mundane. Read the posts again when you’ve calmed down.

CCFC54321

Christ this is mundane. Read the posts again when you’ve calmed down.
I think you need to come away from this forum for a little while. You have some strange ability to go chasing an argument with a lot of the posters. Remember, this forum and football is all about opinions and you need to respect that. Your not always right and neither am I most of the time but you need to take a minute before reacting.

FYI I’m trying to take that approach after swearing at someone recently. Just a bit of gentle advice.

Boosh

I think you need to come away from this forum for a little while. You have some strange ability to go chasing an argument with a lot of the posters. Remember, this forum and football is all about opinions and you need to respect that. Your not always right and neither am I most of the time but you need to take a minute before reacting.

FYI I’m trying to take that approach after swearing at someone recently. Just a bit of gentle advice.

It was my opinion about who my favourite players are that he took offence to. He responded to me not the other way around.

I’m not sure what it has to do with him who my favourites are, if I said Hamer wasn’t in the best 20 we’d had then he could argue

Users who are viewing this thread