Transfer Rumour Haji Wright (5 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Wasn't Thomas because he was literally with the squad at the friendly?

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Announced tomorrow with Gus new contract to get everyone excited before Sunday.

We then go and lose 3-0 to Leicester, Simms misses a penalty, Gus sent off and Wright does his ACL.

End Of The World Oops GIF by The Gregory Brothers

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Announced tomorrow with Gus new contract to get everyone excited before Sunday.

We then go and lose 3-0 to Leicester, Simms misses a penalty, Gus sent off and Wright does his ACL.
That would make us more comfortable 2bh - splashing 20m in a transfer window and going into the season with the fanbase largely optimistic (including @Matt smith ) doesn’t sit well with me

AFCCOVENTRY

Billy Sharp spotted in the bushes at Ryton

Has been waiting all summer for the transfer of Haji Wright to fall through. He’s making his way out of the bush and standing by the City emblem as we speak. Will be a nice surprise for Robins first thing tomorrow.

Jamieb87ccfc

Don’t think the club would have done photos with shirt and squad number if it wasn’t all completed. I agree that I think they are peed about all the leaks in the window and the fact someone stood in a bush to leak a photo.

Esoterica

Bellamy 6.5, Keane 6, Hughes 5, i believe would be a top 3

1 brilliant player and 2 absolute creatures.
Genuinely thought those were your cuntiness ratings for a good 3 minutes, during which I was pondering what Keane did to deserve a 6. Then realised that if that was the case there was no way Bellamy and Hughes were only get 6.5 and 5 and finally twigged those were the transfer fees. Had too many beers tonight 😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread