Transfer Rumour Haji Wright (9 Viewers)

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Might be a medical tomorrow, would be touch and go for international clearance to play on Sunday.

Razzle Dazzle Dean Gordon

The more i read into this the more bonkers it seems (for us). We've apparently been looking at players like Vente and Dragus and have now put in a bid at a much higher rate than the figures rumoured for those two. On the face of it, really exciting to see us spending this kind of money but it does feel a bit 'shit or bust' this season now. Going to be an exciting start to the season watching all these new players come in and settle/adjust....a far cry from Mowbray only being able to spend his pound once or scratting around for the likes of Barrett and Maguire-Drew on loan.

Brighton Sky Blue

The more i read into this the more bonkers it seems (for us). We've apparently been looking at players like Vente and Dragus and have now put in a bid at a much higher rate than the figures rumoured for those two. On the face of it, really exciting to see us spending this kind of money but it does feel a bit 'shit or bust' this season now. Going to be an exciting start to the season watching all these new players come in and settle/adjust....a far cry from Mowbray only being able to spend his pound once or scratting around for the likes of Barrett and Maguire-Drew on loan.
Well presumably this will have been in the works for some time as a marquee signing compared to the others. This isn’t quite Sunderland splashing £3 million on Will Grigg.

Grendel

Ridiculous we can spend this amount on this guy and not give Hamer what he wants. Ridiculous.

Not really. Wage structure and transfer fees are not the same. We need another forward so he and Simms at least on paper look a force for the season

Evo1883

Maybe dragus was also in the plans as well as this guy , can't see us going from 1 extreme to the other, maybe we wanted both . Vente I believe now was never a thing

Offhegoes

Watched some of his highlights...Strong and quick, left footed. Looks like he could be a good foil for Simms (who I am sure will be more of a penalty box striker)

1ccfc

With this sort of backing is MR under pressure to deliver? It looks like King is serious, and has already said he's looking at playoffs three out of five seasons. We've not been in this sort of position for years. It will be interesting to see what happens.

Evo1883

With this sort of backing is MR under pressure to deliver? It looks like King is serious, and has already said he's looking at playoffs three out of five seasons. We've not been in this sort of position for years. It will be interesting to see what happens.

Not sure he will be tbh , the team will get better over the next couple seasons with so many new faces in the starting 11 ..if we are to go up this year that's a bonus I suppose .. we've secured a solid base for the next 3 or 4 years to work from

Covcraig@bury

If this comes off and turns out to be true the I nominate Saddlebrains to issue BJs as well as Hand Jobs , I’m sure he won’t say no 💪🧻

Grendel

Not sure he will be tbh , the team will get better over the next couple seasons with so many new faces in the starting 11 ..if we are to go up this year that's a bonus I suppose .. we've secured a solid base for the next 3 or 4 years to work from

You'd expect top 6 with the amount being spent on the squad

Ccfcisparks

The simms and van de wijk signings felt … weird but in an exciting way … this just feels nuts and the pressure on the lad (and robins) to deliver will be huge
Agreed. This is the first signing I feel slightly apprehensive about. Although it will be exciting to have a signing on the worst championship transfers list of all time, if he does flop!

Tommo1993

I’m gonna have to erase the internet from my life somehow.

“Gutted we’re not getting McNally back”, after signing 3 CB’s.

“Gutted Dragus isn’t coming”. After watching a short reel of highlights, and not knowing of his existence prior to the rumour.

“Absolutely buzzing, Haji Wright!” Same as above.

It really looks like people are happy to sign anyone because unusually we’re spending a lot of money on them. I feel if I start being sick, I won’t stop.

Skyblueweeman

Alright mate you’ve been Warnered
Waugh?

Eyes What GIF

SkyBlueMatt

They can't help themselves....

Users who are viewing this thread