Gyökeres Bids (6 Viewers)

Grendel

Accounts are not, sustainability of certain players contracts are.

So when income and wages are at equilibrium how do we stay solvent without selling or borrowing?

oldfiver

I don’t see how that impacts us - the club hierarchy have admitted they need to sell to sustain our wage bill haven’t they?

You commented on "make believe accounts " - I asked a question and with a related example what has your reply to do with that?

You are in deflection mode Mr G - stop it 🥸😉

Grendel

You commented on "make believe accounts " - I asked a question and with a related example what has your reply to do with that?

You are in deflection mode Mr G - stop it 🥸😉

I didn’t I was questioning someone suggesting they were make believe

Skyblue_CP

So when income and wages are at equilibrium how do we stay solvent without selling or borrowing?
Grendel mate, all I’m saying is we don’t know what contracts certain players are on. Therefore people making statements like “Hamer’s new contract isn’t sustainable for the club anymore, we’re spending out of our means and we need to move him on.”There are several ways for us to manipulate a budget to suit as I’m sure you know, it isn’t so black and white. This I’m sure is why Robins has been quoted saying he need to operate with a smaller squad, to keep hold of better quality players on better contracts. It’s not really something for us to be arguing about as I highly doubt Robins and the staff haven’t realised the position and are risking our solvency through over sightedness.

Brighton Sky Blue

Let's get one thing straight. Middlesbrough dont have 8 figures to buy Gyokores dint vare how much money they get fir Spence. In fact for that matter no Championship club will be spending 8 figure for him.

Forest have just signed someone who bagged 15 goals in the Bundesliga last season. Promoted sides can and will set their sights higher than someone with a similar tally in the league below

Skybluebeliever

So as far as you are aware Robins and the club intend to have Vik leading the line next season? (As long as some sort of absurd bid didn’t come in of course) A good sign
Yes definitely, they do not want to sell , he is vital in goals and what he brings to the team hence why it wouldn’t surprise these figures being quoted also I think Vik knows he needs another season here

Frostie

Joel Piroe has a great left foot on him, his right aint too shabby either and he is also good with his head, he scores all types of goals and is a quality Championship striker

Incredible player & absolute freak of nature with his goalscoring.

Think Swansea are in a similar situation to us where he'll be sold for big money this summer.

NPxG: 12.19
NPG: 21
(8.81 shot over performance)

SkyblueTexan

IMHO he’s a 25M level talent that is irreplaceable while O’Hare is at minimum a 10M level talent whose absence was clearly felt yesterday.

ccfc1234

IMHO he’s a 25M level talent that is irreplaceable while O’Hare is at minimum a 10M level talent whose absence was clearly felt yesterday.
What the owners need to realise is keep all 3 and add 1 superb loan signing in the mix we could be right at the business end of the league.

Liam Delap would be ideal Southampton want to pay 16 million and City prefer a championship loan stoke being mentioned due to his dad's connection. He would get a better footballing education here.

SBAndy

What the owners need to realise is keep all 3 and add 1 superb loan signing in the mix we could be right at the business end of the league.

Liam Delap would be ideal Southampton want to pay 16 million and City prefer a championship loan stoke being mentioned due to his dad's connection. He would get a better footballing education here.

So add a striker to our collection of 5? There’s other places I’d rather we strengthen. Besides, I really feel we need to sell and bring in at least 2 permanent signings - ideally a CB and CM/AM.

Jamesimus

Thought Gyo was good yesterday and I was worried that his form last year would be some kind of fluke. I don't think it will be now.

Guilty of being a little selfish at times but I don't think he was quiet as someone said on here. Only kept quiet by constant fouling which plays into our hands later in the game.

CDK

Inevitably they will be here a short while even when Richardson was chairman we were doing the same thing so sisu in that sense aren't that bad,think Vik should only be sold to a premiership club that includes Fulham for minimum 15 million.
O'Hare ,hamer they will be sold in the next 18 months I think,I'm expecting Keller to step into O'Hare's roll and sheaf into the hamer roll if we haven't got targets lined up which think we will have.

Users who are viewing this thread