Guz Khan - Jonathan Ross show (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Grendel

David O'Day

not here he doesn’t

Do you actually have an proof that he said that Alan apart from it being 1 line in an online article? How do you know he actually said that Alan.

You've been given a direct quote posted by the Man himself and yet know better than him,

You going to be digging through his bins now Alan now that Kenny Jackett as that restraining order out on you?

1636889889855.png

Grendel

Regardless of where he's from. Really not funny.

that’s true I’ve just looked at his stuff he’s shit

Grendel

Do you actually have an proof that he said that Alan apart from it being 1 line in an online article? How do you know he actually said that Alan.

You've been given a direct quote posted by the Man himself and yet know better than him,

You going to be digging through his bins now Alan now that Kenny Jackett as that restraining order out on you?

View attachment 22733

giphy.gif

Grendel

O drivel and his bizarre behaviour is funnier than this guys stand up that’s for sure

Grendel

View attachment 22733

Mines a quote from him David keep going

Alan Dugdales Moustache

View attachment 22733
Do you have proof that you're actually not a IRA supporting twat ?

Grendel

Do you have proof that you're actually not a IRA supporting twat ?

Who also once pretended he was a black man and used to live in London and have inside knowledge of the Norwich boardroom

Grendel

Oh yes David it’s certainly me whose weird
giphy.gif

Grendel

Nobody on here’s winning the normal prize let’s be honest

I posted a link in which I admitted I never had heard of him and David goes Sky Blue Kid in warp drive - and that’s in - with an amusing aside from ADM

David O'Day

I posted a link in which I admitted I never had heard of him and David goes Sky Blue Kid in warp drive - and that’s in - with an amusing aside from ADM

It was you digging in even after you were shown a direct quote from the man himself on his on twitter account saying he was from Cov that was great.

Never change you freaky fucking weirdo of man never change

Sky Blue Harry H

Really glad I watched the Jonathan Ross show last night - didn't realise what I'd start!

Was weird hearing Guz explaining to Hawkeye (Marvel) about the lady Godiva statue in the City Centre, and the pervert Peeping Tom clock (so wherever anybody thinks he's from, he knew his onions about the Sky Blue city)

wingy

Really glad I watched the Jonathan Ross show last night - didn't realise what I'd start!

Was weird hearing Guz explaining to Hawkeye (Marvel) about the lady Godiva statue in the City Centre, and the pervert Peeping Tom clock (so wherever anybody thinks he's from, he knew his onions about the Sky Blue city)
It's a dull Sunday morning. Par for the course.

Otis

I don't care where he's from. He says Cov and bigs up Cov on TM, so that's fine by me and I don't mind him at all on the programme. I think he comes across quite well.

Never seen anything else of his he has done though.

David O'Day

I don't care where he's from. He says Cov and bigs up Cov on TM, so that's fine by me and I don't mind him at all on the programme. I think he comes across quite well.

Never seen anything else of his he has done though.

He's quite good on Frankie Boyles NWO - He mentioned a story about his local chicken place in Cov having taken to selling loo roll as well in te first lockdown

Users who are viewing this thread