Guess The Crowd v Notts County (2 Viewers)

no_loyalty

I am going to guess at 29,500

skybluepm2

Woodwork crawlers at the ready. Sniff of Wembley and they’ll all be there. 30k or near as damn it.

SlowerThanPlatt

Due to seat changes for the play-off match only, the front three rows of seat at the Ricoh Arena will be closed to supporters. Around 100 Season Ticket holders seat are affected by this change – they can still purchase in the priority period, just for a different seat location.

Anyone know why this is the case?

chiefdave

If we hit 15K sales early on the bandwagon will really start going and we have a chance of 25K or more.

Adge

Surely will be 25,000? Get there early!.....

stupot07

Roll out the bangwagon, people want Wembley tickets. 24k.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

pusbccfc

Will be interesting to see if the top tier will be fully open. For the Ricoh return game we couldn't sell it.

ps1948

I just hope the ones who come back (like those who came v Accrington and Morecombe) will fully support the team, and not spend their time moaning and booing the team. I remember the Accrington game, the seats in the parts of the ground that were opened for that game were almost empty after 75 minutes, and likewise, on Saturday, although they might have stayed until the 80th minute.

rupert_bear

I just hope the ones who come back (like those who came v Accrington and Morecombe) will fully support the team, and not spend their time moaning and booing the team. I remember the Accrington game, the seats in the parts of the ground that were opened for that game were almost empty after 75 minutes, and likewise, on Saturday, although they might have stayed until the 80th minute.
Sorry, but they deserved to be booed in the Accrington game if ever I witnessed a team roll over and have it’s belly tickled it was that match.

Users who are viewing this thread