Guess The Crowd v Notts County (3 Viewers)

Sky Blue Harry H

Guess the crowd thread is turning into a 'boo or not to boo' sub-thread. I booed, wasn't happy, but now I am and am buying the lady in front some wine gums for Saturday so that we can all be friends again (hope she likes wine gums!)

Liquid Gold

Not at all nothing on here can wind me up. I expect a panoramic view. And yes I was on at the team 2nd half. Your point being?
I don't understand being on the team in that game at all, especially not booing. Yes the quality was shocking but it was obvious what was happening. Of course you can do what you want when you're there, I know what it's like when you have to travel the distance all the time and the team don't show up. I've lost it at times. The offence is obviously at the 'wanker with a ticket' line but that was pretty obviously an incendiary comment to get people going. The guy in front of me on Saturday was showing his displeasure but we were able to talk about it and say thank fuck that's over on 90 minutes.

Liquid Gold

Actually i didn't mean to single out you in person, i meant anyone who carries on like that. Sorry that it reads otherwise (and it does, reading it back). I mean that entirely genuinely.

That said, your comment is a good example of what i mean: anything positive about Wasps = heresy, burn him. Yeah I changed my mind and went to a game as a neutral. What did you want, a personal PM to every bigmouth on this board asking for permission?

And the "i don't take any lessons from the person who...." is the hallmark of the person who's lost the argument and just has to sling mud to save face. I call it the Gordon Brown approach (although he threw a lot of our money around to save face, too).
Fair enough, I definitely have the Wasps = burn him attitude to be fair. I'm perfectly capable of enjoying the company of people who disagree with me, I just spent a week in France getting fat on Red and cheese with a member of the conservative party and we managed not to murder one another. So I will withdraw my statement on your morality, just please don't got to wasps again.

Liquid Gold

Also to be fair me calling people wankers is probably not helpful at this time in the season when we need to come together and support more than ever. Let's just hope nobody has a reason to complain on Saturday because we blow County away.

Londonccfcfan

It's just refresho
Also to be fair me calling people wankers is probably not helpful at this time in the season when we need to come together and support more than ever. Let's just hope nobody has a reason to complain on Saturday because we blow County away.

Look love to see fire in your belly and passion. We want to see more passion!. Wasnt offended about callng me a wanker (as i can be). Dont prescribe to the how fans should behave. Pays your money....and we have every right to show displeasure or pleasure at the product on the pitch.

Liquid Gold

It's just refresho

Look love to see fire in your belly and passion. We want to see more passion!. Wasnt offended about callng me a wanker (as i can be). Dont prescribe to the how fans should behave. Pays your money....and we have every right to show displeasure or pleasure at the product on the pitch.
I've always been clear that I believe we as fans should support the team through 90 minutes no matter what's going on. I will continue to say that because booing while we're shit is only going to make things worse and booing a team that is playing out our highest league finish in 48 years is insanity.

I will happily let the players know they've completely fucked things after 90 minutes though.

Reactions: vow

oucho

See i knew you were alright really (*looks for 'group hug' gif*)

Liquid Gold

Anyway. Sales look pretty good online now. Block 17 is almost gone. General sale tomorrow. Surely we won't have less than Morecambe so, assuming County bring the full 4,000, then that is 20k already. Must be pushing 27/28k total Screen Shot 2018-05-07 at 21.48.12.png

Grendel

Sorry but I won't be taking morality lessons from the man who stood up and proclaimed that he'd never go to see Wasps only to go and do exactly that then congratulate them on their match day experience.

Reality is when I told you a few home truths you went snivelling off and hit the ignore button.

Insult people all you like but at least grow a pair when you get it back little little man

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Let's not fight about it, we should come together now...

Let's all just boo Notts County whenever they touch the ball. That will make everyone happy!

It would be brilliant if we could make the Ricoh a real cauldron of noise for 90 minutes.

Really get stuck into Notts & the officials.

I feel Saturday will be tense and because it’ll be only ‘half time’ at full time it won’t live up to expectation on and off the pitch!

Key for me is the fans and players don’t panic if we are dominating and a goal down, taking a 0-1 defeat really isn’t that bad when it could be 0-3 (see exhibit Crewe in the JPT!)

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Reality is when I told you a few home truths you went snivelling off and hit the ignore button.

Insult people all you like but at least grow a pair when you get it back little little man
That's a teeny weeny bit rich......

Irish Sky Blue

Guess the crowd thread is turning into a 'boo or not to boo' sub-thread. I booed, wasn't happy, but now I am and am buying the lady in front some wine gums for Saturday so that we can all be friends again (hope she likes wine gums!)
I like wine gums but prefer jelly babies if asked.

Irish Sky Blue

It would be brilliant if we could make the Ricoh a real cauldron of noise for 90 minutes.

Really get stuck into Notts & the officials.

I feel Saturday will be tense and because it’ll be only ‘half time’ at full time it won’t live up to expectation on and off the pitch!

Key for me is the fans and players don’t panic if we are dominating and a goal down, taking a 0-1 defeat really isn’t that bad when it could be 0-3 (see exhibit Crewe in the JPT!)
I agree. We really chased the Crewe game which left us open. A draw, even a narrow defeat still leaves the tie in the balance.

skybluesam66

can't see there being fewer cov fans than last week - so with the additional away support, will put us close to 19000
So surely well in to the 20s

Londonccfcfan

Yup after a busy bank holiday. The sales will pick up now everyone is back at work.

Would be very surprised if under 20k

jordan210

Going to try and make it up to the Ricoh if I can.

But not 100% if will have time. Ifnot will have to buy a nowtv sky sports pass.

hopefully its a good 20k+

Tommo72

Going to try and make it up to the Ricoh if I can.

But not 100% if will have time. Ifnot will have to buy a nowtv sky sports pass.

hopefully its a good 20k+

Jesus you must have something important going on if it’s going to get in the way of our biggest game for years...

hinckley cov

Ordered my two tickets Sunday and if 40,000 turned up at Wembley last year we must sell out for this one as it’s a much bigger game.

Tommo72

Ordered my two tickets Sunday and if 40,000 turned up at Wembley last year we must sell out for this one as it’s a much bigger game.

It won’t sell out, the tv coverage will still keep several thousand away I think. The record for a Home leg in this league is held by Wolves at Just under 20,000 apparently. That will certainly be topped.

theferret

A surprising number of season ticket holders aren't bothering judging by all the seats released this morning.

Users who are viewing this thread