Guess The Crowd v Notts County (2 Viewers)

SKYBLUES90

Sorry, but they deserved to be booed in the Accrington game if ever I witnessed a team roll over and have it’s belly tickled it was that match.

To a degree they deserved to be booed at Morecambe aswell. Yes we got the result we needed but they didn’t even get out of second gear in the 2nd half and almost looked like they didn’t want to score. 11k more people through the gate and ticket prices are not cheap I’d be annoyed if I paid 25 quid for a ticket to watch that.

ccfcricoh

I think it'll be just over 25k mark... suppose it'll be a telling sign when they have to open more blocks

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Covkid1968#

May have been mentioned - so apologies....whats the crack with the first 3 rows around the entire ground not being sold?? is this a reaction to pitch invasions?

bringbackrattles

It'll be a sell out. Hope the team don't bottle it as it is a huge game, unknown territory and all that. Before Saturdays game in the pub I saw a few lads who haven't been to a game for a while, they admitted the thought of going to Wembley brought them back.
So expect a packed Ricoh on Saturday night.

Last edited:

pusbccfc

Supporters support the team. If you’re booing then you’re just a wanker who’s bought a ticket.

What if those supporters travel all over the county and treat them like heroes when they win? Are they not allowed to boo when the team have a period of complete shockers?

Nick

Administrator
I didn't boo, I was annoyed though as reid and biamou came on with clear instruction.

Reid would ruin it to the corner flag then back to stokes, to burge.

better days

Booing your own team was more unusual in the past but plenty of fans do it now
The worst for me this season was Chesterfield away where we dominated the game but a combination of brilliant goal keeping, the woodwork and desperate defending somehow meant we drew 0 0
McNulty was unplayable that day and with better luck would have had a hat trick
I was a bit surprised when a minority of our fans started giving it to the players when they came over to applaud the support at the final whistle

Brighton Sky Blue

I didn't boo, I was annoyed though as reid and biamou came on with clear instruction.

Reid would ruin it to the corner flag then back to stokes, to burge.

He would also run with it near the box than lump it back, happened several times. Bayliss seemed to forget the script with a few runs into the box though.

Legia Sky Blue

Out of interest does anyone know the record crowd for a League 2 play off semi? Whatever it is there must be every chance we will beat it on Saturday!

pusbccfc

The worst for me this season was Chesterfield away where we dominated the game but a combination of brilliant goal keeping, the woodwork and desperate defending somehow meant we drew 0 0
I was a bit surprised when a minority of our fans started giving it to the players when they came over to applaud the support at the final whistle

We were awful at Chesterfield away. We were more likely to score on Saturday than that game.

oucho

What's our record LEAGUE attendance at the Ricoh? I have a feeling it was the Gills game that Friday night when we xame back from Sixfields. If not, probably the Leeds game in 2010 under Boothroyd where they brougjt 6k and we lost 3-2. Think that was 28k?

Anyway i think we will break 30k on Sat!!

clint van damme

What's our record LEAGUE attendance at the Ricoh? I have a feeling it was the Gills game that Friday night when we xame back from Sixfields. If not, probably the Leeds game in 2010 under Boothroyd where they brougjt 6k and we lost 3-2. Think that was 28k?

I can't see it been more than 22 - 23.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Not sure we will break the 30k

Front 3 rows closed around the stadium

Notts have 4K the remaining 2k in that stand will be used for segregation, probably lost the 2,600 needed to make it 30k

theferret

I think people being a little over-ambitious with their estimates. It's only the 1st leg, it's on TV and it's full price. I think 20k from a standing start will be decent (a lot of unsold season ticket seats will be released tomorrow so we're a long way from filling one side of the ground). We shouldn't be too disappointed if we hit 20k.

chiefdave

Leeds is the record, 28,184. Given we got 15K at the weekend with not a huge number of away fans if Notts bring 3 - 4K we must have a shot of beating that. Would be nice if the local media got behind it. That's when things snowball and suddenly everyone wants to go.

Londonccfcfan

Supporters support the team. If you’re booing then you’re just a wanker who’s bought a ticket.

Bollocks to you mate. I have been to fifty plus games this season. I live in london I'm entitled to do wtf I want. Who the fuck do u think u are to preach or judge or support who pay good money and travel hundreds of mikes every match?

Everyone's entitled to their good opinion. I wasn't in agreement with our tactics or approach 2nd half! and thought it was a disgrace the way we played . My fucking opinion! So fuck off!

And fuck off about the supporting the team.

Londonccfcfan

Agree I think it was disgracefully the amount of abuse mcnulty got at this match it was truly toxic atmospheres. I havnt seen that level of toxicity thankfully since that match.

Grendel

Bollocks to you mate. I have been to fifty plus games this season. I live in london I'm entitled to do wtf I want. Who the fuck do u think u are to preach or judge or support who pay good money and travel hundreds of mikes every match?

Everyone's entitled to their good opinion. I wasn't in agreement with our tactics or approach 2nd half! and thought it was a disgrace the way we played . My fucking opinion! So fuck off!

Liquid Gold is the equivalent of Momentum on here. A facist bully who insults you if you disagree with his one view of utopia but when confronted slinks off like a typical Corbynite coward.

oucho

Liquid Gold is the equivalent of Momentum on here. A facist bully who insults you if you disagree with his one view of utopia but when confronted slinks off like a typical Corbynite coward.

Agree LCCF's post was spot on. Don't like to hear sanctimonious crap about what we're all supposed to do, say, think etc. We're all adults who are allowrd to have differing views. Shouting an opinion that differs from those of others doesn't make you a twat. Shouting down someone who voices their reasonable opinion does, though. Nice to see you talking sense!

I've got mates who like Corbyn but they accept that i don't share their views, and we leave it at that. Doesn't mean we can't be mates. That's only the case if someone develops a fascist style attitude whether the existence of opposing views is seen as unacceptable.

clint van damme

and surely he's entitled to think that people who boo are wankers?
I never boo but can understand it if a performance or string of performances are particularly bad. I didn't think Saturday was such an occasion.

Londonccfcfan

I never boo but can understand it if a performance or string of performances are particularly bad. I didn't think Saturday was such an occasion.

I was disgusted how we played 2nd half (We are better than that) My opinion. I wouldn't call anyone a wanker who has a differing opinion. Without going into the morals or in or outs of it. We would be her all day I understand differing opinions.

That wasn't for me 2nd half. Was bordering on farcical. Just my opinion. And half the stadium voiced their opinion that it was so. I'm as happy as anyone else we have progressed. But far from chuffed we resorted to that vs Morecambe to do so. Anyway its done and dusted for me and forgotten. Oucho puts it spot on.

oucho

No. He's entitled not to boo the team himself but he's not entitled to label tose who disagree and voice their feelings as 'wankers'. That attitude makes *him* a wanker.

Frank Sidebottom

Leeds is the record, 28,184. Given we got 15K at the weekend with not a huge number of away fans if Notts bring 3 - 4K we must have a shot of beating that. Would be nice if the local media got behind it. That's when things snowball and suddenly everyone wants to go.
Officially it's Accrington with 28343.

Liquid Gold

Caught a nerve because you were on at the team have I?

Liquid Gold

No. He's entitled not to boo the team himself but he's not entitled to label tose who disagree and voice their feelings as 'wankers'. That attitude makes *him* a wanker.
Sorry but I won't be taking morality lessons from the man who stood up and proclaimed that he'd never go to see Wasps only to go and do exactly that then congratulate them on their match day experience.

oucho

Sorry but I won't be taking morality lessons from the man who stood up and proclaimed that he'd never go to see Wasps only to go and do exactly that then congratulate them on their match day experience.
Actually i didn't mean to single out you in person, i meant anyone who carries on like that. Sorry that it reads otherwise (and it does, reading it back). I mean that entirely genuinely.

That said, your comment is a good example of what i mean: anything positive about Wasps = heresy, burn him. Yeah I changed my mind and went to a game as a neutral. What did you want, a personal PM to every bigmouth on this board asking for permission?

And the "i don't take any lessons from the person who...." is the hallmark of the person who's lost the argument and just has to sling mud to save face. I call it the Gordon Brown approach (although he threw a lot of our money around to save face, too).

Users who are viewing this thread