Grendull's Poll. (2 Viewers)

What do you think about Grendulls posts?

• Grendull is a good poster.

Votes: 36 32.1%
  • Grendull posts mainly to divide us fans.

Votes: 76 67.9%

• Total voters

NorthernWisdom

Grendel is being disingenuous when he claims that he did not say those words. There was no acceptable context, he wasn't quoting and he said it to me, which I found very distressing as other posters have done.

The advice I have had is that the police will investigate the use of this sort of language particularly if the poster has some history of abusive or obsessive behaviour. There is very little doubt that he would fit into this category from what I have seen and there are undoubtedly other abusive posts that have been deleted: his very tasteless homoerotic taunting, for instance. After an initial investigation, the full extent of a suspect’s online behaviour will be established by examining all computers that he has access to.

I haven't yet completely ruled out reporting this via the online complaint process that my local police force has thoughtfully set up.

Considering you mixed Brass Eye with fascism previously, they'd laugh you out of town.

fernandopartridge

Grendel is being disingenuous when he claims that he did not say those words. There was no acceptable context, he wasn't quoting and he said it to me, which I found very distressing as other posters have done.

The advice I have had is that the police will investigate the use of this sort of language particularly if the poster has some history of abusive or obsessive behaviour. There is very little doubt that he would fit into this category from what I have seen and there are undoubtedly other abusive posts that have been deleted: his very tasteless homoerotic taunting, for instance. After an initial investigation, the full extent of a suspect’s online behaviour will be established by examining all computers that he has access to.

I haven't yet completely ruled out reporting this via the online complaint process that my local police force has thoughtfully set up.

I hope you do, you'll probably be done for wasting police time.

Grendel

Aren't you the bloke who told people on here I was accusing all posters of being racist via GMK and then when I pointed out you had picked the wrong poster told me to do one and refused to apologise?

That is you isn't it?

Grendel

Page 11 and post 108, grendel you must be chuffed, if I had a poll on me I doubt i'd get one post

I would normally agree with you Rev but the FBI have just smashed my front door in.

Grendel

There is very little doubt that he would fit into this category from what I have seen and there are undoubtedly other abusive posts that have been deleted: his very tasteless homoerotic taunting, for instance. p.

Hold on can you please supply some evidence. I view this as defemation. I seem to recall I was a staunch defender of sinclaire when a whole load of abuse was being chucked her way. now what did you say about Nicki Sinclair? I'm going to have a look.....

covmark

Fucking hell, is this for real?

Grendel

@ The Reverend Skyblue.......Grenduffy is correct in what he says mate....but I still think he's a T**t mind!

My God, sky blue kid as a witness for the defence. This is a mad day.

covmark

Apaprently so, though not sure what the is?

Homophobic I could understand some upset(though not noticed any particularly from Grendel), but homo-erotic?

Not on here all the time but has Grendel offered to rim RPHunt or something?

I think Mr hunt is upset because grendel remarked that he'd spelt his name slightly wrong.

shmmeee

Apaprently so, though not sure what the is?

Homophobic I could understand some upset(though not noticed any particularly from Grendel), but homo-erotic?

Not on here all the time but has Grendel offered to rim RPHunt or something?

I'd imagine taunting is more almost rimming him then pulling away at the last minute to build expectation.

Man, if the kind of abuse Grendel gives is illegal, half of Facebook would but behind bars.

Has to be a specific threat that is taken seriously I believe, not just something upsetting. Considering no-one ever takes Grendel seriously I'd say he's got a pretty solid defence for anything he says.

RPHunt

To avoid any doubt, the (removed) post of Grendel's that I found very offensive was urging me to "die in a car crash".

Sky Blue Kid

@ Grenduffy....As much as I think you're a C**t, I won't stand by and let anyone get "Beasted" for something they never did.

Moff

To avoid any doubt, the (removed) post of Grendel's that I found very offensive was urging me to "die in a car crash".

Are you for real?

The car crash quote was him quoting what someone else said. This discussion has been done to death, but obviously you are from another dimension.

Do yourself a favour leave the forum for a few days and retain credibility, or stay on making threats about you running like a big baby to the police about that naughty internet man, and his erotic quotations......Fifty Shades of Grendel.

shmmeee

Yeah, I'm as up for a pile on Grendel as anyone, but that was totally in context with the thread.

Tonylinc

Can't believe that I have just voted Grendel as a good poster BUT he does put the other side of the argument even though he is clearly in the wrong. This forum would not be the same if the only posters all had the same view!

torchomatic

Rob9872 said he hoped someone on the way back from Sixfields would crash into another scab on the way back. Grendel quoted him and so did I in a few posts. When you're wrong you need to be man enough to admit it. And you're wrong.

Last edited:

torchomatic

Grendel

And once again you have totally missed the point haven't you? As you I am sure are well aware (as just about everyone else is) there was an extremely offensive post on here about wishing those who go to Sixfields died in a car crash. It's one of a handful of posts I reported. Interestingly hardly anyone else took umbrage. I have mentioned it in context of other insults many times as have one or two others.

You on the other hand have accused me of making racist slurs have said if you win a prize it would be to fuck me have made comments about me offering sweets to young children, made defematory remarks about transsexuals, referred to the onset of puberty and erectuons and have the affront to accuse me of being homo erotic.

torchomatic

Yes, you're right, hardly anyone seemed to take offence at the original post by Rob9872. It was the same as Ashdown's offensive post about religions. No one bats an eyelid. However, if you do anything then it's world war three.

And once again you have totally missed the point haven't you? As you I am sure are well aware (as just about everyone else is) there was an extremely offensive post on here about wishing those who go to Sixfields died in a car crash. It's one of a handful of posts I reported. Interestingly hardly anyone else took umbrage. I have mentioned it in context of other insults many times as have one or two others.

You on the other hand have accused me of making racist slurs have said if you win a prize it would be to fuck me have made comments about me offering sweets to young children, made defematory remarks about transsexuals, referred to the onset of puberty and erectuons and have the affront to accuse me of being homo erotic.

Grendel

Yes, you're right, hardly anyone seemed to take offence at the original post by Rob9872. It was the same as Ashdown's offensive post about religions. No one bats an eyelid. However, if you do anything then it's world war three.

I did make one if the accusations up I'm sure he will highlight it. I'm sure though this is the guy who on a thread posted that on here that on GMK I called posters on here racist and a lot worse (ill find it by the the end of the night). He knew by name on there but actually quoted someone else. When I told him to apologise he told me where to get off.
As for the car crash thing dead right - the same guy also made a truly delightful accusation regarding Garry speed as well has is charming views on hills borough yet that's all fine and dandy.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

People,people enough is enough now everybody knows what I think of Grendel but this is ridiculous what are we going to do have a vote everytime somebody posts something you don't like? So long as somebody doesn't threaten anybody or posts something ilegal,libelous etc then what's the problem.

So in the words of the great man close this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread