Grendull's Poll. (3 Viewers)

What do you think about Grendulls posts?

• Grendull is a good poster.

Votes: 36 32.1%
  • Grendull posts mainly to divide us fans.

Votes: 76 67.9%

• Total voters

mark82

Grendel can take discussions off topic quicker then a chicken sandwich, which I purchased for £4.20, which to my thinking is too much for such a sandwich. Then what do you expect from a motorway service station.

He can do at times but a lot of times it is those responding that take it off track. Either way its no reason to hound someone off an open forum.

His taste in music, however.........

Hobo

Don't see how he divides fans, as no one normally agrees with him lol. He gets totally fixated with tunnel vision at times and resorts to abuse with certain people more than others. Can't say he has been abusive to me and we hold different opinions on the politics.

Respect his knowledge on club history players. Yet I have no respect for his love of the band Rush.

Would rather have him as a poster than not because he does throw up some interesting points and like lots of people who are stubbornly fanatical often helps promote and gain support for the view they are trying to rubbish.

Shame he lacked the discipline to not stay out of a post that was about him and not for him ha ha ha. All the best Grendel.

Grendel

Shame he lacked the discipline to not stay out of a post that was about him and not for him ha ha ha. All the best Grendel.

Oh it's about me? I thought it was someone called Grendull? Oh it's an incredibly witty play on words is it? I wonder who did that? Don't think its the bloke who invented this rather stupid poll.

Is someone good or divisive?

Surely its good or bad or divisive or not?

What if they are bad and not divisive? It's like asking would you prefer the weather hot or do you prefer a chicken sandwhich?

Anyway I did post do ask astute if he thought a post from someone was divisive. I think its very and if he doesn't he is very ill judged to pass a remark on anyone else regarding the matter.

blueflint

he has been abusive to me and i have been to him/her i still think he's a wind up merchant but don't want him to leave the forum i have learnt not to bite

thaiskyblue

exactly i don't agree with what he say's ,but it's good banter, would be Grenduller without him , everyone is entitled to their opinions.

Astute

I care not a jot whether some stays or leaves, but in the balance of fairness, this poll is what some might call 'leading'?

The options should merely have been, 1). Grendel should leave the forum or 2.) Grendel should not leave the forum

WM

I don't want him to leave. I would guess that most don't want him to leave.

So where do we start? Bends the truth as much as the idiots that run our club. Comes out with statements knowing they are not true then asks for proof when someone disagrees. Makes out that those that don't agree with him call others scabs and similar. Has accused me of the same a few times.

Yes we do need to see views of others. But views with truth behind them helps more than just saying something for the sake of it. Grendull used to be a very good poster. But it seems that his hatred of CCC comes first.

We saw at Arsenal that it would be much better if we could all stick together. It doesn't help when we have a few trying their best to split us apart.

Astute

Oh it's about me? I thought it was someone called Grendull? Oh it's an incredibly witty play on words is it? I wonder who did that? Don't think its the bloke who invented this rather stupid poll.

Is someone good or divisive?

Surely its good or bad or divisive or not?

What if they are bad and not divisive? It's like asking would you prefer the weather hot or do you prefer a chicken sandwhich?

Anyway I did post do ask astute if he thought a post from someone was divisive. I think its very and if he doesn't he is very ill judged to pass a remark on anyone else regarding the matter.

I don't live on here like you Grendull :D

I am on here mainly when at work. I am on my days off now.

You say divisive? How about joining in on debates as we all do but when you are caught out with what you are saying you change the subject, give out abuse or stay away from that thread and start again with others.

lewys33

I wouldn't say Grendel is either.

Probably closer to the 1st option than the 2nd though although not enough to vote ;) He has an opinion (people are cunts?).

The biggest issue with Grendel is his persistence with making sure everyone knows how superior he is. Definitely a clever chap. However there is a fine line between intelligence and insanity. Sometimes he likes to "dip his feet". It wont be too long before he is going for a full swim!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
He brightens up my day! He gives me a laugh!

Nick

Administrator
Is it ironic that most of the people saying he supports sisu.have probably given sisu more money so therefore supported them more?

Paxman II

I think he is an intelligent and well informed poster.
Some refuse to see past the first hurdle if it's not an opinion they share.

shmmeee

Is it ironic that most of the people saying he supports sisu.have probably given sisu more money so therefore supported them more?

Not irony first of all.

Secondly, he supports their actions verbally on here, but refuses to support the team home or away. Not sure that counts as "supporting Sisu less" to be honest.

Grendel

Not irony first of all.

Secondly, he supports their actions verbally on here, but refuses to support the team home or away. Not sure that counts as "supporting Sisu less" to be honest.

What actions do I support - any examples or just a random statement?

Hugh Jarse

Needs at least one other option.

Sometimes posts sensibly but in the main, we think he's a div. That would get my vote.

torchomatic

Astute, could you do a poll on everyone you don't like or disagree with? Also, give them an amusing name. Thanks.

torchomatic

What did Astute say? Or are you still waiting for an answer....;)

West end agro on another thread made this comment regarding sixfield attendees;

"I think they are all spineless and have lost ALL self respect !"

Do you think this is a divisive remark?

Grendel

Astute

Ah I understand the question now. Yes. But not as divisive as many that you have done to him, myself and many others. For instance last week when you said you don't insult anyone. Someone showed you a full list of recent insults. You think you can insult people all the time but get upset when people have had enough and insult you back. Then you mention the scab and other insults that you haven't been called :thinking about:

Like I said you used to be a very good poster Grendull. You could do the devils advocate like a few others do and not insult people all the time. This is what I meant by you being divisive. And you know it. You can't be that thick if you earn over 100k a year for an unskilled job as you say :D

Astute

Astute, could you do a poll on everyone you don't like or disagree with? Also, give them an amusing name. Thanks.

Have you forgotten that Grendull asked for this poll about himself?

torchomatic

Astute

No. But you seem happy to start them.

Bending the truth to help out Grendull again Torch?

He asks for one to be done for him. I help him by doing one. Always happy to help. So how many have I ever started before now?

torchomatic

Not bending the truth at all. Grendel may have asked, but was he serious? Did he think anyone would do it? And do you think it is "helpful"? I just think it's a shame when threads like this start as it's just another excuse for people to hurl abuse around and let's face it people don't usually need an excuse to do that.

I don't think it's very nice when a thread is dedicated to attacking one person, regardless of whether you respect/like/agree with them or not.

Bending the truth to help out Grendull again Torch?

He asks for one to be done for him. I help him by doing one. Always happy to help. So how many have I ever started before now?

Grendel

magic82ball

I personally love him, I think he brings nothing but clarity and purpose to this forum and manages it without ever insulting, belittling and rubbishing other peoples opinions and ideas.

I also think a poll like this will do his ego no harm at all, hopefully it will encourage him to be more direct with how he interacts with everyone as he does have a tendency to pussyfoot around sometimes.

Nick

Administrator
One thing I can say about Grendel is that I don't agree with his insults but people are very quick to jump on him.

magic82ball

One thing I can say about Grendel is that I don't agree with his insults but people are very quick to jump on him.

...on account of the insults.

Noggin

Yes they are but your actions catch up with you, just like we all assume SISU are lying everytime they open their mouth.

torchomatic

And what about everyone else? Some would make us believe that everyone else acts like the Osmonds apart from Grendel. Open you eyes a little and read some of the things said by different people in other posts.

...on account of the insults.

Captain Dart

That isn't down to knee jerk reactions , he built up up that attitude in others through a persistent behaviour pattern over a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread