Grendull's Poll. (1 Viewer)

What do you think about Grendulls posts?

• Grendull is a good poster.

Votes: 36 32.1%
  • Grendull posts mainly to divide us fans.

Votes: 76 67.9%

• Total voters

Astute

Grendull has asked for a poll to be made for him. Nice and easy one. Good poster or tries his best to divide us fans.

RPHunt

I am not sure that he divides the fans - it seems fairly unanimous that he is nasty, obnoxious and boring.

Skyblueweeman

I care not a jot whether some stays or leaves, but in the balance of fairness, this poll is what some might call 'leading'?

The options should merely have been, 1). Grendel should leave the forum or 2.) Grendel should not leave the forum

WM

Noggin

Attention seeker, wind up merchant, frequently takes people out of context and attacks something they haven't said, when unable to respond to a question will either stop posting or attempt to deflect, he's very bad for the morale of the forum. No where near as clever as he thinks he is.

Can sometimes post insightfully and I have seen him apologize when wrong (though the vast majority of the time doesn't do so) He could be a good poster but just chooses not to be, I guess the attention even though negative makes him feel special. Asking for a poll about himself further supports that theory.

Grendel

I think he is pretty good

Rusty Trombone

Very knowledgeable City fan, makes many well reasoned points (even though I don't necessarily agree with all of them). This forum would be a poorer place without him. It's good to have a bit of healthy challenge every now and again, it's when we all start to agree with him that we know we're in real trouble.

torchomatic

He's less divisive that a lot on here are.

Grendel

He's less divisive that a lot on here are.

It's funny really when people accuse others of being scabs, spineless, selfish, not real fans, scum - it's hysterical. I think on SBT you are divisive if you don't suck up to the council, believe everything Mucus tells you and worship the Ricoh Arena. Sadly some of us have an independent mind.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

I'm glad he's consistant in supporting his Cayman Island friends they could do with all the friends they can muster at the moment:D I've a feeling its going to get a lot worse for them:thinking about:

Grendel

Grendull has asked for a poll to be made for him. Nice and easy one. Good poster or tries his best to divide us fans.

West end agro on another thread made this comment regarding sixfield attendees;

"I think they are all spineless and have lost ALL self respect !"

Do you think this is a divisive remark?

skybluedan

So let me get this straight he has asked for a poll to find out if everyone thinks he's a good poster?

Grendel

Grendel

I'm glad he's consistant in supporting his Cayman Island friends they could do with all the friends they can muster at the moment:D I've a feeling its going to get a lot worse for them:thinking about:

They are not my friends but knowing the power and influence you have on hedge fund investment portfolios I would imagine Seppala will be having a sleepless night tonight.

Samo

I once heard someone described as a 'positive nuisance'. I would describe Grendel in the same way. He is that nagging doubt about your opinion, he makes us think before we jump on bandwagons and bleat like sheep. We need him.

Last edited:

Otis

Agree, Samo.

You need both sides to an argument and a lot of the time Grendel is a good poster. Sometimes though I think he is just winding you all up and trying to provoke a reaction and many of you do bite.

letsallsingtogether

No I don't think so.
So you now deny I don't need to vote vote but it would have been the later.

Grendel quote
No I just put the club first. Others also clearly do - the likes of Torch, Moff, Otis, Tommy and dare I admit it Sky Blue John love this football club.

Do I get the same feeling from James Smith, Jack Griffin, you and your mate and the Two Tony's? Actually no.

However I'm bored with the same old Sunday night routine with you and your mate.

So here is a challenge. Do a poll. Ask if posters on here want me to vacate the forum. A straight yes or no. If the answer is yes I depart - if its no its a vote of no confidence so you depart.

Everyone agrees with you so its a shoe in right? Go on do the poll run it for 3 days and I go for good.

olderskyblue

It's simple. It's his decision to either post on here or not, surely?

I would take more notice of him, either to agree or disagree, if he cut out the insults and his attempts to belittle other posters. Maybe the people who disagree with him and use those same tactics could also try that too?

shmmeee

If he could make a post without infantile insults he'd be a half decent poster. But he can't. So he's not.

However, as poster boy of the anti-Council brigade I think he serves quite well. Nasty, selfish, interested more in trading insults than finding out what's best for the club. He fits right in.

Grendel

So you now deny I don't need to vote vote but it would have been the later.

Grendel quote
No I just put the club first. Others also clearly do - the likes of Torch, Moff, Otis, Tommy and dare I admit it Sky Blue John love this football club.

Do I get the same feeling from James Smith, Jack Griffin, you and your mate and the Two Tony's? Actually no.

However I'm bored with the same old Sunday night routine with you and your mate.

So here is a challenge. Do a poll. Ask if posters on here want me to vacate the forum. A straight yes or no. If the answer is yes I depart - if its no its a vote of no confidence so you depart.

Everyone agrees with you so its a shoe in right? Go on do the poll run it for 3 days and I go for good.

What a sensible post

SBT

Irrespective of the content of their posts, anyone who asks for an internet messageboard to host a referendum on their posting abilities should probably take a moment to consider where their life's headed.

Grendel

If he could make a post without infantile insults he'd be a half decent poster. But he can't. So he's not.

However, as poster boy of the anti-Council brigade I think he serves quite well. Nasty, selfish, interested more in trading insults than finding out what's best for the club. He fits right in.

Yes of course I should join the posters that call fans selfish, spineless, scabs, without moral fibre, guilt ridden, not real fans - hey let's hope some die in a car crash.

I don't and yes that makes me divisive compared to a lot on here. Thank God.

Grendel

Irrespective of the content of their posts, anyone who asks for an internet messageboard to host a referendum on their posting abilities should probably take a moment to consider where their life's headed.

I haven't

mark82

This poll is fucking stupid. Most the time he is a victim of people just jumping on what he says and making false accusations against him (just look at the letter to the telegraph thread where more than one says it must be Grendal despite the fact he does not go to sixfields). He's no Angel but people over react massively, sometimes verging on bullying. It's embarrassing. This thread is worst of all, what right does anyone have to hound another person off this forum. You should be ashamed folks.

asb

Grendel can take discussions off topic quicker then a chicken sandwich, which I purchased for £4.20, which to my thinking is too much for such a sandwich. Then what do you expect from a motorway service station.

Users who are viewing this thread