Grendels cronies (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RegTheDonk

I thought 'Grendel' s Cronies' was a movie starring George Clooney, seems I was wrong. We have to put this right.

I'll pull together a screenplay; can someone else get in touch with George?
If you're quick we can turn it into a Zoom Panto for Xmas. I think G talks a lot of sense, so I'll have to be the back end of his horse.

rob9872

I don't know whether this can be strictly included in the count for threads made about Grendel.

It's a borderline decision.
Only if you've got a graph about it and some statistical analysis that us mere mortals don't understand :)

Otis

I thought 'Grendel' s Cronies' was a movie starring George Clooney, seems I was wrong. We have to put this right.

I'll pull together a screenplay; can someone else get in touch with George?
If Grendel had a first name, what would it be?

Trevor? Trevor Grendel? Rodney? Douglas? Keith? 🤔

rob9872

If Grendel had a first name, what would it be?

Trevor? Trevor Grendel? Rodney? Douglas? Keith? 🤔
I think it would be Grendel. A bit like Neville Neville

mrtrench

If you're quick we can turn it into a Zoom Panto for Xmas. I think G talks a lot of sense, so I'll have to be the back end of his horse.

It's a gritty bank heist drama-comedy but I think I can shoehorn a pantomime horse in the scene where his girlfriend (Jennifer Aniston) cries and begs him to take care as she's pregnant and doesn't want him in prison for the birth.

Grendel

Think G has already mentioned it but my moneys on SBK or Dongle.

i don’t think it’s SBK

I did think dongle but I don’t actually think he swears much so unless it’s a weird act probably not

Philosorapter

Only if you've got a graph about it and some statistical analysis that us mere mortals don't understand :)

Got to admit Rob, I am very happy how these charts are showing stuff for this season. When I first started this a few years back I thought what would be the best way to add everything to where we are at, at the moment. I had a look around the internet and saw no one was doing this right. So, in the spirit of where I learned this from, and the Free Software Foundation, I decided to chill out with everyone and show it to the masses.

Just for clarity, if anyone has been following this saga over the last few seasons. some of the names I have mentioned here on SBT do have a pedigree from the background I am approaching this from.

Check out the rating committee.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Got to admit Rob, I am very happy how these charts are showing stuff for this season. When I first started this a few years back I thought what would be the best way to add everything to where we are at, at the moment. I had a look around the internet and saw no one was doing this right. So, in the spirit of where I learned this from, and the Free Software Foundation, I decided to chill out with everyone and show it to the masses.

Just for clarity, if anyone has been following this saga over the last few seasons. some of the names I have mentioned here on SBT do have a pedigree from the background I am approaching this from.

Please can you speak in English? You are like Professor Frink.

What is the link with all those random names and contact details?

Philosorapter

Please can you speak in English? You are like Professor Frink.

What is the link with all those random names and contact details?

Just a link showing where this stuff came from. There were a few of us who administered the chess servers for a few National Federations. The information here is in Public Domain.

What you are looking at are the current committees for the US Chess Federation which was one of the Federations we were affiliated with. We were the second site on the Internet to use Glicko-2 and the first one affiliated with any National Federation.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Just a link showing where this stuff came from. There were a few of us who administered the chess servers for a few National Federations. The information here is in Public Domain.

What you are looking at are the current committees for the US Chess Federation which was one of the Federations we were affiliated with. We were the second site on the Internet to use Glicko-2 and the first one affiliated with any National Federation.

Thanks for the explanation. Although I think I'll just leave this here.

giphy.gif

rob9872

I've noted a Haskell, G Hoffman and a David Day ... coinkydinky hmmmmm :)

mark82

Ditto old man. I think you should not comment on what you haven’t experienced. Quit contenting on me old man and do something worthwhile yourself

Why are you calling me old man? I'm 6 years younger than you.

Wonder what I could do that's worthwhile.

Last edited:

Bugsy

What has got to do with you?

Nothing at all pal, just wasn't very mature behavior for a 44 yr old no offense intended just shocked. Did try and calm u at one point

Bugsy

Bugsy

Nothing to do with you. You made comments about me which I find abut worrying. Mine is banter.

Fair enough
Shit bants bro 👊
And before u say it I know I'm not ur bro 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread