Grendels cronies (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark_ccfc

Just thought I would start a thread for all you Grendel Cronies out there. Feel free to come on kiss grendels arse, stick your head up his colon etc...
Don't forget to slag off the players and team and post nothing positive like game tactics, encouraging comments, defiinitely no compliments or anything of that nature. Oh and you must be over 65.

(I'm not one myself of course, I am doing this out of the goodness of my heart. Everyone deserves to be heard, even grendel cronies)

87 n all that

Just thought I would start a thread for all you Grendel Cronies out there. Feel free to come on kiss grendels arse, stick your head up his colon etc...
Don't forget to slag off the players and team and post nothing positive like game tactics, encouraging comments, defiinitely no compliments or anything of that nature. Oh and you must be over 65.

(I'm not one myself of course, I am doing this out of the goodness of my heart. Everyone deserves to be heard, even grendel cronies)
What a cocksucker you are? Complete fool.

87 n all that

You really have lost it and seeing as the old horse (grendall) has agreed to this ( no one would do this without agreement) you’re both finished on this site. Grendall does gruff old man job and has his barely literal twats to help him (it).

cc84cov

giphy.gif

mark_ccfc

You really have lost it and seeing as the old horse (grendall) has agreed to this ( no one would do this without agreement) you’re both finished on this site. Grendall does gruff old man job and has his barely literal twats to help him (it).
you are definitely not a Grendel Crony. You can't even spell Grendel. What a fraud! This thread needs policing. Where the he'll is Nick when you need him?

87 n all that

you are definitely not a Grendel Crony. You can't even spell Grendel. What a fraud! This thread needs policing. Where the he'll is Nick when you need him?
Richard Charles cranium, I have never claimed to be grendell (or grendall) you fucking thick shit moron. Have you ever heard of banter? No? Fuck off

kg82

Bloody hell, playground flirt and “Grendel’s cronies” couldn’t have saved this till the summer when there’s no footy, could they!

87 n all that

Trying to decide whether he's on the wind up or it's a serious psychological/mental health issue.
Ditto old man. I think you should not comment on what you haven’t experienced. Quit contenting on me old man and do something worthwhile yourself

CanadianCCFC

Grendel’s been quite positive recently since we stopped leaking goals. Plenty of far more negative people on here who think we have a divine right to play tiki taka football, score 4 goals/game AND be defensively solid.

BackRoomRummermill

He is good entertainment , it’s he same person on 3 different usernames possibly more , always tries to come across as cool and clever , says c@@t a lot , can we all guess the user names ?

Bugsy

He is good entertainment , it’s he same person on 3 different usernames possibly more , always tries to come across as cool and clever , says c@@t a lot , can we all guess the user names ?

the bloke said he's 44 years of age..... jesus,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread