Grendels cronies (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bugsy

the rumpo kid

Point of the forum is to air your opinion, everyone is entitled to do so , don't make it personal . We all love ccfc and want the best for the club , but we can disagree on how we get there . And I'm not pointing fingers or defending anyone.

Grendel

He's fucking up quotes in another thread so my money is on this as well.

As soon as he calls me a fat bastard it's confirmed.

Estimated facts

jordan210

I glimpsed at the title and thought it was a transfer rumour for some young Scottish footballer.

But nope just a bunch of shite. Nothing to see here folks, move on

TomRad85

I'm rubbish at this clearly. I thought Valiant / Coventrian, especially with the escalation after a drink or two!
You'll never make detective. Coventrian never posted this much, often disappearing for days on end, also he didn't hate Grendel, I feel he'd be going for someone else.
If we put our heads together we can solve this.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Ccfcisparks

You'll never make detective. Coventrian never posted this much, often disappearing for days on end, also he didn't hate Grendel, I feel he'd be going for someone else.
If we put our heads together we can solve this.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Think G has already mentioned it but my moneys on SBK or Dongle.

ms639

What a stupid post, imagine being so annoyed with someone's opinions on a football club that you have to personally attack them. Dick

Skyblueweeman

giphy.gif

BackRoomRummermill

I don’t think anyone has any cronies , just some similar thoughts and opinions , which occasionally are agreed with . No one is that needy on this forum . Well almost .....

rob9872

Grendel's alright. He gets plenty of stick on here, often deserved as he can't let things go, but no need for any of the personal stuff thrown at him. I actually agree with him on many things although never on horse racing (but I have given his charities over £50 in the past couple of years) and rarely on CCFC related matters.

Philosorapter

I don't know whether this can be strictly included in the count for threads made about Grendel.

It's a borderline decision.

NorthernWisdom

Grendel's alright. He gets plenty of stick on here, often deserved as he can't let things go, but no need for any of the personal stuff thrown at him. I actually agree with him on many things although never on horse racing (but I have given his charities over £50 in the past couple of years) and rarely on CCFC related matters.
Every board needs a Grendel. They'd miss him if he wasn't here - who else would they be able to get wound up by?

Bugsy

year 2020 expect the unexpected

as if things weren't weird enough on here recently, look who's lurking

View attachment 17737

invites to the Coventry Covid cruise incoming. First game back, barge down the canal to Brum, free Nik Naks and Lambrini, bring your own mask.

mrtrench

I thought 'Grendel' s Cronies' was a movie starring George Clooney, seems I was wrong. We have to put this right.

I'll pull together a screenplay; can someone else get in touch with George?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread