Grendel (1 Viewer)

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Ive had more threads about me than most people have had likes

Ok big head.

Grendel

“Ive had more threads about me than most people have had likes”

Judging by that, He’s basically to this place, what Katie Hopkins is to Twitter. Nothing to be big headed about really.

At least I’m on my own forum and not banned from it

Grendel

This account anyway, I bet you’ve one or two that are, due to the fact you’re an absolute lunatic.

nope - why were you banned from that forum?

SlowerThanPlatt

He’s not been in a match day squad as of yet as far as I’m aware, I don’t expect him to be ether, he’ll probably end up released or loaned out in January. This summer we’ve loaned out 7 players, and released roughly about the same, the majority of which have ended up at other clubs owned by our owners. And a few of them are pretty decent players, who could’ve done a job for us given our current predicament with injuries.

Surprised you took him on, wasn’t given a chance here. Would have been better of going to a local non league club and working his way up than sit in another clubs 23s at his age.

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
did anybody ever find itsabuzzard?
Doesn't look like it 😕

There are probably quite a few like that that have stopped posting for whatever reason. The Reverend Skyblue is another I just noticed in an old thread. Not seen since May 😳

Grendel

It says he joined in 2011, that’s when some of the other forums stopped working and people moved here

Correct. Never been banned and why would I be.

Barnsley

Surprised you took him on, wasn’t given a chance here. Would have been better of going to a local non league club and working his way up than sit in another clubs 23s at his age.

Our owners are basically livestock farmers with footballers, they’ll take a punt on anyone they feel they’ve a chance of developing and making a profit on.

Grendel

Has David O’Day ever been banned?

giphy.gif

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

No pal, the players we’ve got are decent, the head coach maybe isn’t, we’ve got 6 first team players out at the moment and he’s averaging a point a game with a wafer thin squad, which can’t be sneezed at, but he’s one of these set in their ways types, playing players out of position just to play his preferred formation, rather than changing to suit the players he as available, always starts alarm bells ringing with me when you’ve got a coach like that.
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread