Great Expectations (1 Viewer)

Samo

There seems to be a growing anxiety, perhaps due to raised expectations from a few good news stories and a lack of transfer activity. I feel your pain but I say Keep the Faith and let TM do his stuff in his own time. There are reasons to be cheerful, let's be patient and see how this plays out. There is plenty of time.

Otis

There seems to be a growing anxiety, perhaps due to raised expectations from a few good news stories and a lack of transfer activity. I feel your pain but I say Keep the Faith and let TM do his stuff in his own time. There are reasons to be cheerful, let's be patient and see how this plays out. There is plenty of time.

Part 3?

SkyBlueSid

Great Expectations? It would make a change from recent seasons, take your pick from Hard Times or Bleak House.

With the current owners, it's perhaps more like the Old Curiosity Shop. At least we should never go back to A Tale of Two Cities....

ccfcway

agreed.

we haven't been top 6 of any league in my life time.

I can wait for a few more months / years

Covstu

Bingo, 2 year project at least

Sbarcher

Joy had better watch out - didn't the old hag go up in flames?

Sky Blue Kid

Sadly it wouldn't surprise me at all, however still early days..............
Agree that it is still early days. Plenty of time for us to get in the s**t that not even non league teams want. It's been the same for nearly 5 years now. We'll hold out for fat bas***ds like Eastwood then moan He will need a few months to get match fit....Ring any bells?

Samo

Agree that it is still early days. Plenty of time for us to get in the s**t that not even non league teams want. It's been the same for nearly 5 years now. We'll hold out for fat bas***ds like Eastwood then moan He will need a few months to get match fit....Ring any bells?

Have you ever had a positive thought?

covmark

Ahh the man that screams NOPM and then whinges about the signing of poor players.

Sky Blue Kid

Ahh the man that screams NOPM and then whinges about the signing of poor players.
Ahhhh, Nomark, the idiot that can't grasp that when SISU took charge when 22-23k gates were the norm. They still didn't invest in players the way they should have. Hence 3rd division mediocrity. I haven't got a problem waiting to see if TM can bring in decent players, but as already been posted..."The SISU way" is to wait till there's nothing left. As for positive thoughts Samo, I've been shown 1 positive thing to happen at CCFC for over 7 years..The appointment of TM. If by SISU being estimatedly over £30-£120m in debt from which ever source you read from, surely they would "Splash the cash" on 3-4 good players to show their true intent of getting us out of this s**t league and therfore recouping some of their money. You don't try to sell Minis at Rolls Royce prices and actually expect people to buy them!.........Tin hat time again...

Samo

Ahhhh, Nomark, the idiot that can't grasp that when SISU took charge when 22-23k gates were the norm. They still didn't invest in players the way they should have. Hence 3rd division mediocrity. I haven't got a problem waiting to see if TM can bring in decent players, but as already been posted..."The SISU way" is to wait till there's nothing left. As for positive thoughts Samo, I've been shown 1 positive thing to happen at CCFC for over 7 years..The appointment of TM. If by SISU being estimatedly over £30-£120m in debt from which ever source you read from, surely they would "Splash the cash" on 3-4 good players to show their true intent of getting us out of this s**t league and therfore recouping some of their money. You don't try to sell Minis at Rolls Royce prices and actually expect people to buy them!.........Tin hat time again...

I'll take that as a no then. You are a bitter old man.

Sky Blue Kid

Always had positive thoughts before SISU took charge, through the early times before JH came in through the late 50's and early 60's I always thought...Next year we'll get promotion. the whole time we were at HR I was proud to be a "City supporter". The owners always "Came through" with good player transfers. This shower of s**t have done nothing but take, take, take, and sell, sell, sell. It's my perogative if I go to watch CCFC play home or away, and because I choose not to line SISU pockets, does not make me any the less a supporter than someone who lives the other side of the world and can't go to matches. Nobody would or should say anything detrimental to these supporters. Lots of fans actually live in Coventry, but refuse to go to matches does that make them less of a CCFC fan? SISU need to put decent goods on show before people "Buy into it" The onus is on them and NOT supporters, end of.

Samo

Always had positive thoughts before SISU took charge, through the early times before JH came in through the late 50's and early 60's I always thought...Next year we'll get promotion. the whole time we were at HR I was proud to be a "City supporter". The owners always "Came through" with good player transfers. This shower of s**t have done nothing but take, take, take, and sell, sell, sell. It's my perogative if I go to watch CCFC play home or away, and because I choose not to line SISU pockets, does not make me any the less a supporter than someone who lives the other side of the world and can't go to matches. Nobody would or should say anything detrimental to these supporters. Lots of fans actually live in Coventry, but refuse to go to matches does that make them less of a CCFC fan? SISU need to put decent goods on show before people "Buy into it" The onus is on them and NOT supporters, end of.

Seriously SBK... Why don't you stop cutting off your nose to spite your face and just support your team? The more bums on seats the better the goods will be. Or at least the FFP excuse becomes invalid.

Sky Blue Kid

Broken record or what??? This has been said for the last 6 years, and what has been done? f**k all thats what! They had their opportunity to do "Positive things" for this football club on tenure from day 1. They chose to take and sell leaving us in the s**t. How the f**k dare you say to me that it's mine and other fans fault that we're where we are. Remember this, and remember this good. I and 22-23k others were paying good money in ST's and on the gate to watch our football club, yet this bunch of wasters took our money and did nothing apart from put in in the Cayman Is. They are so f**king clever that they don't know wether they are £30m or £120m in debt. They don't know (Even to this day) which players were in CCFCltd or CCFCholdings ffs! Yet YOU want me to put my "Bum on a seat" to pay out yet again to a bunch of shysters....Two words mate...and the second is OFF.

Samo

Broken record or what??? This has been said for the last 6 years, and what has been done? f**k all thats what! They had their opportunity to do "Positive things" for this football club on tenure from day 1. They chose to take and sell leaving us in the s**t. How the f**k dare you say to me that it's mine and other fans fault that we're where we are. Remember this, and remember this good. I and 22-23k others were paying good money in ST's and on the gate to watch our football club, yet this bunch of wasters took our money and did nothing apart from put in in the Cayman Is. They are so f**king clever that they don't know wether they are £30m or £120m in debt. They don't know (Even to this day) which players were in CCFCltd or CCFCholdings ffs! Yet YOU want me to put my "Bum on a seat" to pay out yet again to a bunch of shysters....Two words mate...and the second is OFF.

Well I tried. Why don't you fuck off altogether and stop moaning on here, nobody wants to hear it.

turlykerd

The new manager seems quite good though ??

I enjoy the pre-season dreaming of a decent team playing decent football with decent results ....

Then Christmas comes around and .....

Nick

Administrator
How much money has gone to the caymans, genuine question?

Grendel

Nobody is allowed opinions then hey? You tried fuck all pal. Why don't you fuck off you bigheaded c**t.

Bet you didn't use that sort of language during one of your many appearances on mastermind did you Mensa Man.

Another Stella (well, probably special brew) performance from SBK.

Personally I love it when he forgets his medication.

H

Huckerby

Bet you didn't use that sort of language during one of your many appearances on mastermind did you Mensa Man.

Another Stella (well, probably special brew) performance from SBK.

Personally I love it when he forgets his medication.
Right fruitcake!

Users who are viewing this thread