Godden (1 Viewer)

D

Deleted member 11652

Why don’t you think hell play Walker and Godden? They’ve played together before and when Walker came in he mentioned them playing together.

Could be wrong but I think they’ve only played once or twice together at Stevenage

Frostie

Could be wrong but I think they’ve only played once or twice together at Stevenage

Walker only played 9 for them.
Vast majority of them were partnered with Godden although occasionally one of them played wider in a 4-3-3

D

Deleted member 11652

Walker only played 9 for them.
Vast majority of them were partnered with Godden although occasionally one of them played wider in a 4-3-3

Just checked, they started upfront together 3 times. Once with walker on the left.

mrtrench

I think this is right. We are only an expensive large strong striker who can score from being a decent side. Add a David Speedie in midfield and strengthen at the back as well and we're contenders IMO.

Evo1883

I think this is right. We are only an expensive large strong striker who can score from being a decent side. Add a David Speedie in midfield and strengthen at the back as well and we're contenders IMO.
Contenders for?

cc84cov

Contenders for?

giphy.gif

Ccfcisparks

Didn’t take long to find you being wrong. It’s a game of opinions mate dont need the insults
How can I be wrong if it’s a game of opinions. If you think being called an odd fellow is an insult you obviously haven’t been outside much.

D

Deleted member 11652

How can I be wrong if it’s a game of opinions. If you think being called an odd fellow is an insult you obviously haven’t been outside much.

You said we were definitely going down. Let’s see if you’re right.

Okay then, don’t cry about mental health anymore then.

ccfc92

I actually agree, hes nowhere near up to standard when it comes to link up play and his finishing is vastly overrated by many on here.

I can't actually believe what I've just read :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

His movement and finishing last season was unbelievable at times.

Sunderland and Ipswich goals specifically.

D

Deleted member 11652

I can't actually believe what I've just read :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

His movement and finishing last season was unbelievable at times.

Sunderland and Ipswich goals specifically.

Nah he knows what he’s talking about

better days

He rushed back last time and had the injury immediately flare up again
He was on the bench Saturday and not risked as we were doing ok and didn't need to bring him on
My understanding is that his injury is of the type where resting for a longer period gives the best chance of a successful outcome
Would be a lot to lose and not much to gain by taking a chance with it today

Users who are viewing this thread