GOD loves the CITY (3 Viewers)

japandy

Yesterday was not 'lucky' as it was heaven sent. God knows how much we suffer and have to bear ungodly people around us, so God rewarded us with a win. We deserve success and will get it if we are able to follow the right road.

HAPPY EASTER

Otis

Can God throw a thunderbolt in Sisu's general direction and suddenly put £50m in the Sky Blue Trust's account?

hamil99

Facebook User
No such thing as God mate. More like through science we can prove in a situation where ur backs against the wall ur natural fight or flight instinct kicks in, and boy did we fight.

Gaz

Can God throw a thunderbolt in Sisu's general direction and suddenly put £50m in the Sky Blue Trust's account?

That view is very unbalanced.
You should be sacked.

japandy

Good morning my friend. Have a little patience and it will be done, if God sees us fit to care for HIS club. God has always backed the City of Coventry when the chips are down. And, like some great phoenix we will rise again.

torchomatic

Ah, religion eh? A crutch for the weak and a sword for the powerful.

hamil99

Facebook User
Good morning my friend. Have a little patience and it will be done, if God sees us fit to care for HIS club. God has always backed the City of Coventry when the chips are down. And, like some great phoenix we will rise again.

Ahh two of my favorite mythical creatures, God and the Phoenix, now if there was a 3 titted woman about, it wud make my day ;)

skybluejelly

I don't know about god but just as I was leaving for the game yesterday the film the northwest frontier was just finishing...and the music at the end was the eaton boating song...It was gods way of telling me we would win....or it might just have been a coincidence ..

dadgad

I like the idea of a "godlike" intervention.
Full of "laying waste" and a bit of "smoting".
Biblical retribution wouldn't go amiss neither.

clemy07

Ahh two of my favorite mythical creatures, God and the Phoenix, now if there was a 3 titted woman about, it wud make my day ;)
Hahaha you just made my morning and I actually did LOL. It was only a matter of time before religion appeared on this forum. I would much rather deal with fact than fiction though. In the bible it states Noah lived to be 950 years old. Yeah right. It's old school fantasy and no different to Lord Of The Rings.

Macca

Hahaha you just made my morning and I actually did LOL. It was only a matter of time before religion appeared on this forum. I would much rather deal with fact than fiction though. In the bible it states Noah lived to be 950 years old. Yeah right. It's old school fantasy and no different to Lord Of The Rings.

The Bible and all other religious books of course

japandy

To each and every ONE of you. God loves you even you behave like little kids :claping hands:. God is Life and WE City fans need Him. I will fast tomorrow for the sole purpose of bringing joy and happiness to you all and your families. HAPPY EASTER have a pint for me:wave:

BurbageSkyBlues

To each and every ONE of you. God loves you even you behave like little kids :claping hands:. God is Life and WE City fans need Him. I will fast tomorrow for the sole purpose of bringing joy and happiness to you all and your families. HAPPY EASTER have a pint for me:wave:

Sadly, we already have Joy....and unhappiness

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I don't have an imaginary friend. I knew some priests and nuns who had, though. They tried to introduce me to him. I told them bollocks! :mad:

J

Jack Griffin

It is Eostre who loves us, there will be babies come yuletide
easter.jpg

coundonskyblue

Maybe he will help us.

http://www.itv.com/news/central/update/2013-03-30/could-this-be-a-real-religious-phenomenon/

http://www.itv.com/news/central/story/2013-03-29/jesus-christ-in-a-cushion/

Last edited:

Bill Glazier

Yesterday was not 'lucky' as it was heaven sent. God knows how much we suffer and have to bear ungodly people around us, so God rewarded us with a win. We deserve success and will get it if we are able to follow the right road.

HAPPY EASTER

Happy Easter Japandy. I'm sure I remember you had been unwell a few years ago - hope things are okay now.

CJparker

Well if He loves CCFC, He has a funny way of showing it!

Maybe He could send a plague of locusts to drive out SISU....

ajsccfc

God's not fussed about football. Having watched the Superbowl and seen the amount of thanks he got, the man's clearly a Ravens fan. He also likes most of the Grammy winners.

Mucca Mad Boys

HAPPY EASTER

So was God at fault for our suffering in the first place? Or do we only attribute good things to God, not the bad?

We won because we played well, Pressley got his tactics right, not some mystical 'gift' from God.

Noggin

Good old God, millions of people suffering all over the world, but finds the time to make sure we win an almost irrelevent game for us. What a guy.

Users who are viewing this thread