Goalkeeper Simon Moore expected to sign according to the Bladesman. (1 Viewer)

Grendel

What winds me up the most is he is a season ticket holder of many years and must get some satisfaction from slagging off the majority of the players, management and owners. If you dislike it that much then find something else to do on a Saturday afternoon and take your negativity away from this forum.

You seem in the minority about Wilson. I’ll carry on attending thanks

usskyblue

You seem in the minority about Wilson. I’ll carry on attending thanks

Wilson is better than your lazy wind-up merchant criticism. Granted, when he was given a run of games it exposed some obvious weaknesses. That said, he did also prove that he’s a decent back up, coming in as cover for injuries and the odd cup game.

But you already knew that, it just doesn’t jive with the forum persona you appear to prioritize over the team and manager.

DannyThomas_1981

Unless we have a replacement it's probably better not to destroy the confidence of the guy currently wearing the shirt
Unless you are the sort of person who can't wait to say 'I told you so' while gloating at their own club's misfortune
Nothing more he likes to do than deride and constantly criticise our own players unfortunately - and seems to me he doesn't enjoy us winning as it gives him less opportunity to put the boot in.
He certainly wants the players he targets for constant abuse to fail.
No idea why he supports our club and we don't need that kind of support.

procdoc

Unless we have a replacement it's probably better not to destroy the confidence of the guy currently wearing the shirt
Unless you are the sort of person who can't wait to say 'I told you so' while gloating at their own club's misfortune
Better Days has totally owned Grendel here, he hasn’t even responded haha

Irish Sky Blue

You know that's a fair point, as bad as it is to say, I think his injury helped the team massively and was the catalyst for us winning the league. Forced us to drop Hiwula who was badly out of form and a change of formation.
Jobello played, I think, the first nine games of the promotion season.We were unbeaten in those games.The first game he missed, Rotherham away, we got thumped.
I think that saying Jobello's injury was a catalyst for promotion is almost as big a myth as saying that Jones injury helped us get out of League Two.
Jobello doesn't look like he will be a Championship player but, as someone mentioned, was okay in League One,the league he was signed for.

higgs

You get dogs abuse as a fan on here imagine if you were a player on here not good for ur morale

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Sick Boy

No they will battle with Wilson for no.1, but Ill make a deal with you if Wilson doesnt keep the no.1 by end of the season I will admit that he isn’t as good as I thought but if he does then I will be allowed to rate him 😂
If Wilson is number 1 next season we’re in trouble - Marosi is a superior keeper, as his career to date has shown.

Grendel

Wilson is better than your lazy wind-up merchant criticism. Granted, when he was given a run of games it exposed some obvious weaknesses. That said, he did also prove that he’s a decent back up, coming in as cover for injuries and the odd cup game.

But you already knew that, it just doesn’t jive with the forum persona you appear to prioritize over the team and manager.

He’s the worst keeper we’ve had over a run of games since that french bloke in the early championships years

Sky Blue Harry H

Thanks for spelling prioritise with a z. Now i know you really are a bona fide US based City fan (y) 🤣

CDK

Despite some big mistakes he helped keep us in 2nd best league in England. He's not a waste of a wage. If anything probably a bargain as I doubt he is in much.
Also he took the no 1s shirt and pushed him out the door.Alright before any smart arse says it,robins replaced him with what he thinks is an upgrade on Wilson and marosi but he still forced robins to bin marosi and got an extended contract and a pay rise.Grendel if you believe anything can happen.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

So coming towards the end of the season, and I'd say since he came back from Covid he's been... mixed, to say the least. Can see why, for much of his career, he's been seen as capable understudy rather than absolute first choice, in that he's kind of dependable, but there are a few goals where you wonder if he could have done better.
He is one of the best goalkeepers we have had in a long time

Users who are viewing this thread