GMK (2 Viewers)

AJB1983

I don't know if it was GMK or rivals but remember there was a poster called villa_r_sh1te or something similar. In the summer when Boothroyd took over he casually queried whether anyone knew anything about Clive Platt as he had his photo taken with the squad that day. He got dogs abuse as it was a signing a load of Colchester fans said Boothroyd would make as he was such a long ball merchant... Until Platt was announced later that day. Shortly afterwards he leaked the team for the opening game and said Nathan Cameron and Ben Turner were starting at centre back when Boothroyd had played Wood and McPake in every preseason game. Again he dogs abuse... Until the teams were announced. Would love to have known who it was but was clearly someone close to the club.
Leicesterscum that was, I know him. Was close to the club. Had inside knowledge....

The Great Eastern

yes I agree- the turning point with them was when someone put up something racist & (surprise surprise) I went mad at the poster, arguments about football were put to one side after that. From memory they loved the Argentina team & went watching them in loads of far flung places.
Yes. You're right at having a preference for Argentina. For a while, Fidel was Fidel_Messi on here. I know hes been to Boca Juniors ground in Buenos Aires but probably not to see them play River Plate. Hes also done games in other S.American countries as well as the far East. Actually spoke to him on WhatsApp this afternoon. For once, he didnt have a lot to say other than passing comment on the madness of the UK opening the pubs back up when we still have covid-19 still floating around. Pretty sure its wet, humid season in Thailand and night time temps can be as high as 30°c....

Otis

I still enjoy your posts on SBT, but you used to be really witty on GMK. All the time. Or am I imagining this??
Maybe it's because I started writing and didn't want to waste my material on plebs like you lot on here.

But, yeah, Russkies do suck the lifeblood out of you too.

I will try and be funnier from now on (or for some on here, but funny for the very first time)
;)

Users who are viewing this thread