GMK Role Check (4 Viewers)

skybluedan

Never got into gmk was a member on the bbc website until some crazy bastard called neo wummed it to death. Think it might have been called 808?

lordsummerisle

You played in the Leicester game? That was 2009. Six bloody years ago...

My last game, retired after that one!

Was it not 2010?

I had to give Sternslovechild a lift as he couldn't get there himself, think SBAndy may have scored our only goal!

Don't think seen Sterns on here, or TPH, last I remember of TallPaul, Citizens had caused him to have some sort of meltdown.

Still waiting for a new Jaguar to retail at £1000 to be honest, keeping hold of my money til then.

Last edited:

Esoterica

Anyone else play in the GMK football teams? Played against other Rivals boards.

One against Hull which Smiles arranged in Coventry, I recall; and one in Leicester against the Bentley's Roof lot. Badger, in goal, was abysmal....

I played in the Hull game, was myself and harrogate in the middle! Think that was first season City were at the Ricoh?

OffenhamSkyBlue

WykenSkyBlue here.

Although some bugger has took the WSB username before me on here :(

Need to locate alan, COAB, sb7jon, SkyBlueScotland, fishymores and ISSS.

However they could all be the same person with multiple usernames... :whistle:

Hi Wyken

Is that because you want to do them serious harm?? Can't be any other reason, surely!

Bumberclart

Sterns is still alive and well and living on Merseyside. He got married a few months back.

shmmeee

Yeah, I liked Alan.

What happened to Dunney? My god that bloke took some stick, but kept coming back for more.

I was in Dunney's year at school and have him on Facebook, seems to be doing well.

GMK at it's prime was better than here. This place has always been a mix of the less arseholey bits of GMK and the old CET site, which was full of kids and mentalists. I miss the bite of GMK, but not the idiots who ruined every thread towards the end, or more to the point the god awful server. It became just an echo chamber by the end, mostly down to lack of a strong admin and terrible ISPs. Two things this place seems to have avoided.

shmmeee

Aww thanks! :D

As much as we disagree, and I have the occasional rant, I've always been very complimentary of your admin ability Nick. I think it's an often overlooked part of a functional community.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

WykenSkyBlue here.

Although some bugger has took the WSB username before me on here :(

Need to locate alan, COAB, sb7jon, SkyBlueScotland, fishymores and ISSS.

However they could all be the same person with multiple usernames... :whistle:

I've made it! Thanks to Stupot & Nick for their help as I've had a mare trying to register!

Astute

I've made it! Thanks to Stupot & Nick for their help as I've had a mare trying to register!

If you could get onto GMK you should be able to get in anywhere :p

BTW has GMK been given it's last rights? So many have shown their face in the last few days.

Bumberclart

Knowl is telling me it will be back, but he's relying on his tech guy who does the stuff as a favour.
It will look a bit different when it returns, but we'll soon trash the place and make ourselves at home.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

If you could get onto GMK you should be able to get in anywhere :p

BTW has GMK been given it's last rights? So many have shown their face in the last few days.

Tell me about it!

Like the post below said Knowl said will be fixed but the guy that does it hasn't had time.

simonregis

At least 3 posters in this thread said they wouldn't join here under any circumstances, oh how I laughed

I love it when people have the capacity to change and not stick rigidly to opinions. I too know people who said that but I admire their character to change. I hate stubborn individuals.

christonabike

Never been on the site meself!
50286_264561077936_305789_n_zps0e259f7b.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread