GMK Role Check (5 Viewers)

steveo1987

I'm on here now and again. I see pipes ,knowl,smiles and skybluejon regular at the ricoh. Spoke to texas at the crewe game as well as knowl. He says it will be back but the guy who sets it up does it for free in his spare time. Do a bit of facebook sparring with nunskyblue and dunney.shame as I miss it badly.

fellatio_Martinez

It was a very funny and bewildering forum full of trolls and clued up fans alike then Knowl came along and handed out admin roles to too many sensitive little souls who ultimately turned it all a bit too safe. The fact that it was on a shite server that rarely worked kind of ruined it too.

steveo1987

It was a very funny and bewildering forum full of trolls and clued up fans alike then Knowl came along and handed out admin roles to too many sensitive little souls who ultimately turned it all a bit too safe. The fact that it was on a shite server that rarely worked kind of ruined it too.
True. Bob bones was funny. Remember rob87

Otis

I also liked the ongoing thread of why black people don't eat crisps.

I know we laughed at the time, but of course, over the years this has been proved now be a scientific fact.

Bumberclart

I'm here too.
Can we set up a "GMK Veterans" area of SBT, to allow us to go and be 'all GMK' without offending the wider population?

Astute

I'm here too.
Can we set up a "GMK Veterans" area of SBT, to allow us to go and be 'all GMK' without offending the wider population?

But a lot of us were on GMK. Offend? We have a few on here that only try to offend and offer nothing else :D

Otis

But a lot of us were on GMK. Offend? We have a few on here that only try to offend and offer nothing else :D

We have everything on here - offenders, pretenders, bellenders, hard hitters, bullshitters, off their titters, wankers, bankers, trolls, proles, ghouls, fools, good lookers, daft fookers, Wasps lovers, religious nutters, fleet footers, complete turds and argumentative barsturds.

And that's just one single poster!!!

kdrinkell

Ahh remember it well,just a box to reply and nothing much more no smilies,pictures,videos to muddy the waters.
Drummerboy iirc was a good one also Bob Bones with his brap brap was funny until it became boring,Smiles has gone to live in Hull the last time we spoke.

Astute

Ahh remember it well,just a box to reply and nothing much more no smilies,pictures,videos to muddy the waters.
Drummerboy iirc was a good one also Bob Bones with his brap brap was funny until it became boring,Smiles has gone to live in Hull the last time we spoke.

Did Smiles commit murder or something then? You don't live in Hull through choice.

matesx

"...religious nutters..."

JapAndy?

that lad wasnt right at all

Hugh Jarse

aka Heywood Jablomey on GMK.

There were some complete nutsacks on there but most of them were harmless. They've probably been captured now and their medication upped.

Bumberclart

He was a top lad, FTM.

I've heard that Bumberclart is a right arsehole though.

Love you too Otis.

Question is, if GMK rises again, will you return?
I'll be off like a shot. Not because theres anything wrong with this place, but its like comparing the Ricoh with HR. GMK is old fashioned and doesn't have any whistles and bells, but its home.

Astute

Love you too Otis.

I'll be off like a shot. Not because theres anything wrong with this place, but its like comparing the Ricoh with HR. GMK is old fashioned and doesn't have any whistles and bells, but its home.

I would post there again. But not full time. Used to be a right laugh at times. But it changed. It can be good on here once you get used to it. If everyone was against going forward we would still be in caves throwing spears about.

Otis

Love you too Otis.

I could do with the money to be quite honest. Smiles used to pay me handsomely for playing the village idiot. When Knowl came and the payments stopped, I moved over to here.

Esoterica

I would post there again. But not full time. Used to be a right laugh at times. But it changed. It can be good on here once you get used to it. If everyone was against going forward we would still be in caves throwing spears about.

You can't throw spears in caves, silly! It's the equivalent of lighting fireworks inside and could potentially damage the stick men pictures on the wall!

fernandopartridge

The thread about SBAndy getting left behind by the coach at the services is still one of the funniest threads ever!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Likewise the thread taking the piss out of John Aloisi (aka John Alopecia or Jimmy Somerville) he had a few names to try and gain some credibility, probably posts on here now

Bantam48

"...religious nutters..."

JapAndy?

that lad wasnt right at all

Ah, Japandy. Where is he now? I believe he was hit by the big C at one time. Remember him converting thousands of GMK'ers to religion. Or summat.

Otis

Ah, Japandy. Where is he now? I believe he was hit by the big C at one time. Remember him converting thousands of GMK'ers to religion. Or summat.

Yeah, following one of his sermons we all became Satanists.

Users who are viewing this thread