Gillingham Match Thread (2 Viewers)

RoboCCFC90

Does anyone know want Edjenguele is up to ATM ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bringbackrattles

What a crazy match hard to gauge listening on the radio. the ref sounded he liked to be the centre of attention.
Lots of effort by the sound of it but the defense is lacking again.

RoboCCFC90

Have I missed something? Is Raffian a Cov fan? :S

If you add on the ten points we were deducted.

LJC_CCFC

My thoughts from earlier

Find it hilarious that we have two competent full backs on the bench and Elvis decides to stick with Willis and Clarke who are both being played out of position, their (Cyrus and Blair) form dropped during the period when we had nothing going forward and they had to defend wave after wave of attack for 90 minutes. Now we can press teams and hold the ball up top, if we lose tonight it will be because of the back four.

Elvis has done a very good job, but defensively we have been horrific all season and for me it is down to a) the defenders and b) the system Elvis plays, 4-4-2 leaves the defence exposed. Big things need to happen in the summer if we are to move forward, as this league is very very shit and we are struggling

Covstu

we just leak so many silly goals, another struggle this season. So frustrating as another season fizzles out to a relegation battle.

RoboCCFC90

Released by League 2 club Bury

I just Tweeted him to apply to a Mr S Pressley in Northampton **Cough** I mean Coventry

ccfc92

Something that every football team should be built on. Start from the back and build your team from there. Make yourself hard to beat then bring your attacking flair through.

but how will that make people go to sixfields :thinking about::whistle::facepalm:

J

Jack Griffin

Well, at least of teams below us in league only Bristol City won, I think I'm right in saying the rest either lost or drew.

ccfc92

Well, at least of teams below us in league only Bristol City won, I think I'm right in saying the rest either lost or drew.

yeah, we are 5 off relegation. started on 6 i think.

huge gap between us and bottom 4, 3-4 wins will see us safe

James Smith

Draws at least take a point out of the table.

wingy

I don't know, I think he wants to be here, but after last season, I'm dissapointed.

I think the midfield should be Moussa/Petrasso, Fleck, Baker/McGeough, Marshall

I don't think he's been as effective this season .

I think he identifies with the fans tremendously and feels the wrong of playing down there ,and that that affects him.

I'm wondering If he's being frozen out .

I 'm wondering If SISU think they can save 2-3K next year by not having him around .
And i'm wondering If Preesley is implementing that for the owners .
I know he ,his Kids and MRs are settled ,but If they want him off the wage bill he will be gone.

I think the

ccfcway

Pressley

"younger players doing exceptionally well"
"we know what direction this club is going in"
"this is just a blip"
"seabourne denied a goal scoring opportunity, deserved to go"
"we defend very well for vast majority of the games, but key moments cost us"
"we looked a real threat and that excites me"
"at 1-1, there was only one winner"
"really pleased"
"nathan has a bit to go, needs to be more from him and give the club more"
"overiding motion is proud of how the team went about things and proud of atttitude, but let down by officials tonight"

Users who are viewing this thread