Gillingham (Home) Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Specs WT-R75

Seems very likely at this stage that CT stand will be open.... I'd prefer them not to do it block by block and just go straight to behind the goal.

Astute

For those that helped earlier........says my card is needed to collect ticket. Is this usual and will it be needed?

Glenn Storer

For those that helped earlier........says my card is needed to collect ticket. Is this usual and will it be needed?

Nah man, the amount of times I've bought 'em at work and send the old boy up to collect. Just send the pay ref you get in the email and your customer ref, long as they know your name and address too you're golden.

Astute

Nah man, the amount of times I've bought 'em at work and send the old boy up to collect. Just send the pay ref you get in the email and your customer ref, long as they know your name and address too you're golden.

As long as they don't want the colour of my underpants as I don't wear any.

H

Huckerby

As long as they don't want the colour of my underpants as I don't wear any.
No mate I collected mine last time and they just asked my name didn't even ask ref number

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

SkyBlueMatt

You've made my day! I'll pass on the favour. It's going to be a great game, even better now.

If we can get Turner in to shore up the defence, Armstrong back and Murphy full of confidence. Its all looking positive, might be a bit cold though!

Astute

You've made my day! I'll pass on the favour. It's going to be a great game, even better now.

If we can get Turner in to shore up the defence, Armstrong back and Murphy full of confidence. Its all looking positive, might be a bit cold though!

You're very welcome.

I remember the days of HR when I couldn't always afford a ticket. Sometimes I would jump over and get in. If I got caught I would wait until the gates opened. Once a copper got a hold of my leg. But I was already half over. He ended up with my trainer and I was paranoid the whole game :D Luckily I was seeing a bird on Swan Lane. Got someone to bring me something to put on my feet.

Sky Blue Pete

Ok so assume 4-2-3-1

Charles-Cook
Ricketts
Stokes
Turner
Martin
Vincelot
Fleck
Murphy
Job
Kent
Armstrong

Bench

Bigi
Burge
Phillips
Haynes
Fortune
Lameiras
Tudgay

Assuming no Cole

Att 14500 at least I hope

2-1

Gynnsthetonic

If they have to open the Telegraph Stand I hope they don't open the whole stand.
Cant see more than 15000 myself so they could just open rows A to Z all being at the front

CV22SBA

The club tweeted earlier "8,500 sold excluding Gilligham fans" so I don't see the crowd being much bigger than normal, perhaps on par with the Wigan game

oscillatewildly

You're very welcome.

I remember the days of HR when I couldn't always afford a ticket. Sometimes I would jump over and get in. If I got caught I would wait until the gates opened. Once a copper got a hold of my leg. But I was already half over. He ended up with my trainer and I was paranoid the whole game :D Luckily I was seeing a bird on Swan Lane. Got someone to bring me something to put on my feet.
Astute, it would appear your handy arrangement with 'a bird on Swan Lane' was worth 'two in the bush' on this occasion. I've got this slightly odd image of you though, stood on the Kop wearing one Forest Hill and an oversized Animal (from the muppets) furry slipper. Am I close?

87mint

We're in League One. We're playing Gillingham. For us die-hards, this is a must-see game. For the rest, it's probably not the most exciting football event.

Coupled with all the turmoil surrounding the club in recent years, I can't really blame anyone for staying away.

Personally, I'm loving being back at the Ricoh and the tour of some of the country's tedious little toilet-towns. It's a bit of a stretch to expect too many people to feel the same way tho'.

A bloody men

Astute

Astute, it would appear your handy arrangement with 'a bird on Swan Lane' was worth 'two in the bush' on this occasion. I've got this slightly odd image of you though, stood on the Kop wearing one Forest Hill and an oversized Animal (from the muppets) furry slipper. Am I close?

I have been called a muppet (and much worse) in the past so yes very close :D

Very pissed off that I can't make the game. Couldn't get anyone to work for me. I start work 20 mins after the game finishes and live about 4 hours away. But will be with you all in mind whilst listening to Sky Blues Player. And jumping around like an idiot each time we score :)

Skyblueweeman

I had a dream last night that we won this match 3-1. Someone scored a brace but all I can remember was the first three letters of their name was 'Wem'. If we don't win 3-1 on Saturday, I'm whacking a wedge on us spanking those cheeky scamps from Kent 3-1 in the play off final.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skybluesam66

I had a dream last night that we won this match 3-1. Someone scored a brace but all I can remember was the first three letters of their name was 'Wem'. If we don't win 3-1 on Saturday, I'm whacking a wedge on us spanking those cheeky scamps from Kent 3-1 in the play off final.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it wasnt WEM - it was WEEM.
as in Weeman - looking forward to your debut - are you the next loanee?

Nick

Administrator
Match thread for Gillingham (Home). Discuss Predictions, Tactics and the game!<div style="float:right; text-align:center;"><h2>Gillingham (Home) </h2>
77144-3174.png

Ricoh Arena
3PM Kick Off
</div>

ready_96

Mowbray's going to have one hell of a headache picking a team for Saturday....:confused:

I personally would keep the back 4 the same.
Flecky and Vince sitting as usual or do you give Biggi a start?
Do you risk playing cole even tho he's not 100%?
Murphy has to start after last week.

JOB in behind Arma, with Kent and Murphy either side?

Or Cole at CAM with Kent and Murphy either side? - Id prefer cole to play just because he has the potential to clip another 35 yarder in with incredible ease!

Either way we'll need to defend properly, this will be the toughest test we've had this season. Can't have another repeat of Barnsley

matesx

RCC

Phillips Martin Rickets Stokes

Vince Fleck

JOB

Murphy Kent
Arma

tom88

This has goals in it, would be surprised to see 3-2 or 4-3

Goals from Arma, Murphy, Ricketts, Samuel & McDonald for them

jimmyhillsfanclub

Tut tut....what idiot has started another match thread?

whats wrong with the other one?.....wait till the forum owner or one of the mods gets here.....some folks just don't get how to use a forum.....fuckwits...

....oh...hang on..

skybluesam66

it was only v northampton that mowbray was saying we were down to the bare bones

all of a sudden it is a totally different issue in terms of who to leave out

Astute

This has goals in it, would be surprised to see 3-2 or 4-3

Goals from Arma, Murphy, Ricketts, Samuel & McDonald for them

And who do you think will score for us?

chiefdave

Mowbray's going to have one hell of a headache picking a team for Saturday....:confused:

Some of it will come down to fitness with the likes of Cole, Bigi and Turner. If they aren't ready put them on the bench at most. Think I would start with JOB and have Cole on the bench. As you say Murphy surely has to play after last week.

Users who are viewing this thread