George Thomas to Scunny (1 Viewer)

Jcap

I hope not. I'm not even sure he'd get into our starting XI with current squad...

lifeskyblue

He was ok for us. Scored a great goal at Wembley but I never felt he would be any better than a top L1 or lower half championship side. Will be interesting to see tomorrow if he has progressed significantly in the Leicester U23s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vow

Definitely would have had him back and believe he would get into our 1st team as a replacement for McNulty.

He did well for us in the latter half of the relegation season after Mowbray left and will never forget his strike at Wembley to give us our first trophy since 87.

NortonSkyBlue

George gave us some light in the darkest season. I wish him only the best and hope he does well for Scunthorpe, after tomorrow of course.
He would walk in to our team.

Terry Gibson's perm

Wow that’s it we will lose tomorrow the great George Thomas returns a player who during his time here should have been no more than a bench warmer

GaryJones

No, the English Football League Skybet League 1.
giphy.gif

Ccfcisparks

Can I have some of what you're smoking please. Top scorer Indeed.
What a decent move it turned out to be for his career. He might be ok financially but at his age money isn't the be all and end all.
10 goals as a 19 year old for us in our worst team of all time. Easily gonna score atleast 20 this year in a more than compotent Scunthorpe team

GaryJones

10 goals as a 19 year old for us in our worst team of all time. Easily gonna score atleast 20 this year in a more than compotent Scunthorpe team
Hang on a mo - you're not his brother are you?

GaryJones

Kevin Nolan says "Ahhhhh we would have signed George Thomas on loan if those play-off decisions went our way! Its so unfair" Boohoo Boohoo

Users who are viewing this thread