General Election 2019 thread (13 Viewers)

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Corbyn & Swinson : purveyors of quality fish and chips .
New restaurant opening in Hull shortly.

theferret

Corbyn just fucking go

This is the point. I understand some people will be gutted, but he was simply unelectable, as has been proven. Labour will regroup, elect a unifying leader and will come back I'm sure. They've lost the North and they've lost the centre ground, but moving to the centre doesn't mean they can't be radical. Rather than cry foul, label people stupid, they should just get their act together, push out the poisonous elements and become a viable, electable opposition. Country needs it.

Ian1779

I’m gutted. I don’t even pretend to understand the motives of people but that’s clearly what they want.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Before we all jump the gun , how accurate are exit polls generally ?

fernandopartridge

Eh? I'm not sure what you mean. We were just talking about electoral fraud and this was just thrown out there to show how easy it is to subvert our system if you have a rubber, or someone else's polling card etc. Not sure what brexit has to do with it.
No, not you. The original tweeter was a Brexiteer who made the point about the pen. Yet the clip was from the referendum count apparently.

SkyblueBazza

It’s hardly surprising. Corbyn should have gone a long time ago.
Is it fair to blame him? He is known to be EU negative. So yes, maybe it is weak leadership. The tail wagged the dog & the party took a stance to engineer remaining...going against the referendum. And it hasn't worked.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread