Game of thrones (Again) (1 Viewer)

ccfc92

last battle was epic. you must have a shit tv. i rewatched it and still cant understand how people moan. the only bits you couldnt see were done on purpose by the director

if you dont like it dont watch it. hating for sake of hating. miserable internet world.

Clearly everyone likes the show and wants to watch it, but people can have opinions on parts of it they do/don't like. Calm down mate!

Nick

Administrator
last battle was epic. you must have a shit tv. i rewatched it and still cant understand how people moan. the only bits you couldnt see were done on purpose by the director

if you dont like it dont watch it. hating for sake of hating. miserable internet world.

giphy.gif

vow

giphy.gif

Don't feed the WUM troll folks!

covcity4life

Clearly everyone likes the show and wants to watch it, but people can have opinions on parts of it they do/don't like. Calm down mate!
lol sorry i just never have understood people who love a tv show but then dont like it actual episodes

some better than others sure but no such thing as a bad GOT episode.

and then there are people who just moan non stopa bout everything, at least you are not like that.

p.s no trolling but there was no issue witht he battle FOR ME, maybe certain tvs struggled with it i dunno but it was fine for me.

covcity4life

Makes me wonder how much have they actually followed the show. White Walkers bring misery and darkness. Breathless TV, non stop entertainment. The follow up was never gonna have the same pace was it?! Lazy fans will just say oh it’s gone shit.
yup last week someone said to me i bet loads killed off in episode 4 , i said no i expect it be slower paced set up episode.

i guess some people just watch it because it became a tv phenomenon and it is now cool to watch it. they watch it but dont "get it"

hill83

Makes me wonder how much have they actually followed the show. White Walkers bring misery and darkness. Breathless TV, non stop entertainment. The follow up was never gonna have the same pace was it?! Lazy fans will just say oh it’s gone shit.

I prefer the slower ‘talking’ episodes by far. Half enjoyed episode 3 but there has been so many out of character moments and mental decisions this season purely for wow moments. Go back and watch the early seasons which had a tie to the books. It’s bordering on nonsense now. Years of character arcs forgotten about time and time again.

Tommo1993

I prefer the slower ‘talking’ episodes by far. Half enjoyed episode 3 but there has been so many out of character moments and mental decisions this season purely for wow moments. Go back and watch the early seasons which had a tie to the books. It’s bordering on nonsense now.

Gotta admit, Tywin used to be one of my favourite characters. I liked the weird little bond him and Arya had. Like she was the daughter he always wanted.

ccfc92

Gotta admit, Tywin used to be one of my favourite characters. I liked the weird little bond him and Arya had. Like she was the daughter he always wanted.

Yeah, that was great. Also, Arya and the Hounds relationship. I think the Hound is one of the best characters in the show. "Lot's of Cunts!" :'D

larry_david

2 isn't it?

I felt Bronns scene was awful. Just awful. Sneaks in, acts like the biggest twat going to his only 2 allies in the show then fucks off. I know he's all about the money not the loyalty but that was just shocking. Not even an ounce of respect from him. When he was trying to shoot down the dragon I was terrified we'd lose him and was 100% in his and jaime's corner. Just feel like he wouldn't be that way.

As for arya, she's had her big kill she can do one now. If she takes out cersei and is the ultimate hero of the show twice, I'll be fuming.

covcity4life

Sum ppl r like that. Always turn on a tv ahow near end. Ppl didnit with lost too.

Got is more fast paced now. Rolling towards the end. But decrease in quality hell no. Every singlr scene is still gripping. Nothing like walking dead.

I feel sorry for those not enjoying it and blessed i do.

covcity4life

Some people are analysing the program way too much, personally I have really enjoyed it. It’s building up to something great but they will never win regardless of the outcome as some people will try and pick holes. I am just enjoying the ride, it’s a program FFS
Yeah i know someone who is so angry that they senr dothraki out towards whitewalkers and that arya isnt being used as nunber 1 weapon in danyres plan lmao oh and that dany didnt see greyjoys fleet earlier!

fellatio_Martinez

Some people are analysing the program way too much, personally I have really enjoyed it. It’s building up to something great but they will never win regardless of the outcome as some people will try and pick holes. I am just enjoying the ride, it’s a program FFS

So what you're saying is that a TV show should exempt from criticism because it's not real life?

So films, music, art are all just there to be enjoyed and not judged negatively.

That's not how it works dummy and if it did the world would be a dull place.

Tommo1993

So what you're saying is that a TV show should exempt from criticism because it's not real life?

So films, music, art are all just there to be enjoyed and not judged negatively.

That's not how it works dummy and if it did the world would be a dull place.

When do people stop looking for flaws and holes and start enjoying things instead of moaning like bitches?

Evo1883

The battle for winterfell has the second lowest rating of any episode in the series on rottentomatoes , season 8 is scoring low for the series in general

I must admit , hardhome and battle of the bastards are far far superior episodes In terms of the battles

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread