Funds from sisu (2 Viewers)

Samo

Ah Adele. The luckiest pub singer in the business.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Carry a tune yourself can you Torch?

Sick Boy

Now that sisu have agreed to pump extra money in for transfers and still look like they could achieve the ultimate prize in football, promotion from league 1, does this mean that they will soon be our most celebrated owners ever?

I imagine that they'll have hundreds of fans on here soon, especially those who claim that PL football is insignificant compared to lower league promotions.

skybluetony176

Now that sisu have agreed to pump extra money in for transfers and still look like they could achieve the ultimate prize in football, promotion from league 1, does this mean that they will soon be our most celebrated owners ever?

I imagine that they'll have hundreds of fans on here soon, especially those who claim that PL football is insignificant compared to lower league promotions.

Well, at least you didn't fall into the rant trap. What would have been worse would be making up imaginary scenarios so you can have a rant at the clubs fans. No wait that's exactly what you did.

Astute

Are you trying to make it sound as though they are putting their own money in and not because our income is well above what it was set as for 11k gates?

Sick Boy

Are you trying to make it sound as though they are putting their own money in and not because our income is well above what it was set as for 11k gates?

I am sure that we were told by the experts that any money that the club make disappears into their back pockets?

Astute

I am sure that we were told by the experts that any money that the club make disappears into their back pockets?

And what have them comments got to do with me?

If we are successful they will make money. I will be very happy for them to make money. And with our income going up and only 60% being spent they should make a bit of a profit this season.

Kilclines curly mullet

who cares where the money comes from. If it is SISU then fair play to them. If it's because of the additional bums on seats then great, about time. Just shows what a few extra people through the turnstiles can do.

my ONLY concern is that we don't go up....but hopefully we won't have to worry about this too much

Hobo

I suspect Elson Hooi was one of the three. As I am sure TM said he had gone back to think things over.

Which is a shame as he looked decent and would have been great for a song to the theme tune of Hong Kong Huey!

lewys33

I like how for a moment I derailed the thread to talk about how shit adele is :laugh:

Is £90 the standard price for Adele tickets or is that via a reseller? Seems a bit steep.

The adele was all standard price stuff. Fucking unbelievable.

I'd pay 10 times that for her to shut the fuck up

Haha, I can't say I would go that far. I did however be a very kind husband and say "don't worry about me offer the tickets to your friends, I don't mind if you want a girly night."

I'm nice like that.

ajsccfc

I don't mind Adele that much myself. The only music I actually hate recently is that duet that made 'Marvin Gaye' a verb.

Users who are viewing this thread