Match Thread Fulham Match Thread - Sat 2nd Oct (1 Viewer)

Tommo1993

I was going to say there was no reason to be booing, but your justification that people know we’re capable of more- actually makes a lot of sense.

Didn’t hear the boos tbh, I’m shocked it got that far if so. The groans of frustration I mean.

Happy_Martian

Glad to see Joy at the game with Fishy. Sky showed her regularly during the second half and its the first time I've ever seen her smiling so much. Think she's finally caught the Sky Blue bug.

Happy_Martian

And I'm still unsure what Mitrovic was screaming for. Definitely wasn't intentionally blocked. He knocked the ball past JCS who was a yard away from him and then ran into the defender. Where did he expect JCS to go ? Just move out of his way ?

clint van damme

I rate Maatsen but I was frustrated with his end product in the first half. He made me eat my words second half

He also had so many bad balls played to him in the 1st half I though he must have done something to upset his team mates, Moore the worse culprit

Samo

I wasn't at the game but it was strange how negative it seemed on here at half time... was the first half that bad?
Or is fan confidence so brittle that one hiding makes that much difference?

COV

And I'm still unsure what Mitrovic was screaming for. Definitely wasn't intentionally blocked. He knocked the ball past JCS who was a yard away from him and then ran into the defender. Where did he expect JCS to go ? Just move out of his way ?

I may be wrong but I thought he wanted an easy way out- game was gone, lost interest, get himself off.

Tommo1993

I wasn't at the game but it was strange how negative it seemed on here at half time... was the first half that bad?
Or is fan confidence so brittle that one hiding makes that much difference?

What was bad was us needlessly backing off and losing the ball unchallenged.

Samo

No it wasn’t that bad

It didn't sound too bad on the commentary.
Why are people so quick to catastrophize and turn on the team?

COV

It didn't sound too bad on the commentary.
Why are people so quick to catastrophize and turn on the team?

God knows- I mean we weren’t brilliant in the first half but we were well in the game, bit disjointed and a comedy own goal, emotions run high I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread