Match Thread Fulham Match Thread - Sat 2nd Oct (2 Viewers)

CCFCSteve

Amazing. Fair play to the lads. Had the better of first half and could’ve got downhearted after their opener but what a second half performance. Quality football and great mental strength. Did us proud

Sky Blue Pete

Just watched the highlights and to balance for the penalty that shouldn't have been, Fulham's goal shouldn't have been allowed to stand either. As the corner is played in, Mitrovic has both hands grabbing onto McFadz' shirt collar so he had to have been impeding the player. Ref was close by and ignored it. Both goals could be cancelled out but we still win 3-0 :D
Bang on that’s a foul for me and not a pen in slow mo

Malaka

Could'nt go today, my boy was playing in Kings Lynn, jI didn't know the score, just finished watching it... Pass me the tissues.

Happy_Martian

I bet we’re a topic on many other forums. We’re turning a lot of heads.

Been through a fair few of the forums for clubs in the top half and while there are the persistent ones saying it won't last, a lot are saying we're playing very attractive football and look likely to score every time we attack. A lot of positive comments about Robins too.

lifeskyblue

Superb second half. Pressured Fulham defence and they made mistakes and we took advantage clinically.
Fulham had better of first half but they did little in second period. Didn’t think it was a penalty but then again on Wednesday Luton got an undeserved one. Mitrovic should have been shown second yellow…and should be punished retrospectively for those antics. Also their 4 should have got a second yellow.
Thought all players deserved credit (Dabo o had a tentative first half) especially Kelly and Sheaf who hustled and harried all game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tommo1993

What does it say , I can't read their posts because their forum is about as straightforward as a bird from Stoke Aldermoor

(At 0-1) Their bubble will burst at some point

It already did midweek

Defo not a pen

This didn’t age well

They will destroy us at the Ricoh

4-1 now. They are going up, it’s as certain as we are not!

Not many will put 4 past Fulham this season.

It’s bizarre, having seen a couple of Cov games, they were terrible. They only beat Forest early on due to Forest being a bit worse than them

Edit: Funny how Forest just smashed them 3-0 at St Andrews.

Last edited:

Skyblueweeman

I didn't see the game today but saw some of the comments when we were 1 down 😂

Great turnaround. Genuinely excited for the rest of the season.

Users who are viewing this thread