Fulham fans (1 Viewer)

Legia Sky Blue

It does look from the video shown on here that the guy was making out someone was fat. No doubt this happened during to & fro 'banter' we see at all games, so it would be interesting to know what the Fulham fans were giving back. Don't think their mood was helped by the drubbing on the pitch so we have to also keep in mind their emotional state at the time could have made them over sensitive and skewed their view of matters off the pitch. That said if the Police find more incriminating footage then the video shown here, then yes the guy should be dealt with accordingly.

pusbccfc

Can easily get mistaken, particularly when people are on high alert to stop racism.

I've heard from a few mates in the bottom tier and they've all said Fulham fans were abusing them calling dad's with kids 'peados'.

Once we scored, the Cov fans obviously hammered them. Especially once they tried to storm the seats.

D

Deleted member 2477

So it seems that one of the Cov fans giving out ‘racist abuse’ is….mixed race

So yet again some on here who love to point fingers have been proven wrong. If a racist gesture was made then yes bring the full weight of the law down on them but some on here love to make out everyone is racist because it suits their politics and hatred of anyone that shows them up for what they are

SlowerThanPlatt

So yet again some on here who love to point fingers have been proven wrong. If a racist gesture was made then yes bring the full weight of the law down on them but some on here love to make out everyone is racist because it suits their politics and hatred of anyone that shows them up for what they are

Not really. I would imagine the polices investigation goes further than a Twitter video

D

Deleted member 2477

Can easily get mistaken, particularly when people are on high alert to stop racism.

I've heard from a few mates in the bottom tier and they've all said Fulham fans were abusing them calling dad's with kids 'peados'.

Once we scored, the Cov fans obviously hammered them. Especially once they tried to storm the seats.
High alert on all racism and discr
Not really. I would imagine the polices investigation goes further than a Twitter video
Well an alleged racist gesture about a monkey that turns out the alleged perp is mixed heritage just doesnt add up does it

covhead1

It’s an opinion. my favourite player is Dabo, think Kelly is our most important player, am not keen on Hamer, believe he is overhyped, best player? Hard to look beyond Viktor, can you believe that is possible from where he was as a loanee?
So I was right,
You agree Victor is our best player!
Cool!

fatso

I think I saw the Cov lad doing that…. Not for one minute did it look racist. There was a chubby black kid not watching the game and dishing it out to the Cov fans. Looked a complete muppet. I think it was possibly aimed at him…. So chubbyist rather than racist
Can I just say that I think chubbyism is totally deplorable and should not be tolerated or accepted in any shape or form!

procdoc

Please shut the fuck up

Astute

High alert on all racism and discr

Well an alleged racist gesture about a monkey that turns out the alleged perp is mixed heritage just doesnt add up does it
STFU

Shut the fuck up. Just in case you couldn't work it out. Might have been a fatty comment. But don't defend what you don't know. Then what about those of us who are fat?

Shit. Need to get off here again 😣

theferret

I get the sense some people on here are quite disappointed that it wasn't racist (I refer of course to that one video clip and not anything else that might have occured).

theferret

I get the sense that the racists on here are clinging onto the one video on Twitter as being the only thing that occurred. How about we say that any racial is abhorrent, if it’s occurred the perpetrator/s should be banned and let the investigation take its course.

It's a relief though isn't it, that the particular incident in question does not appear to have been racist? That the alleged perpetrator, mixed race himself, seems genuinely mortified at how his clumsy gesture, and attempt at shit football banter, was misconstrued? My first instinct when I here an accusation of racism is to hope that it isn't, to believe people are fundamentally decent. Others, it seems, instinctively very much hope it is racist so that they can signal their false moral superiority.

Point that out though and people are told to STFU and labelled racists. What is the matter with people? Why are those so anti abuse so abusive?

Of course, all incidents should be investigated and the penalties severe where there is wrong doing. Absolutely, 100% and without question. I'm not aware of anybody stating otherwise.

Personally I'm pleased it is not a racist incident. I hope the other reports are not too, but if they are, then deal with the individuals severely and make an example of them.

NortonSkyBlue

It's a relief though isn't it, that the particular incident in question does not appear to have been racist? That the alleged perpetrator, mixed race himself, seems genuinely mortified at how his clumsy gesture, and attempt at shit football banter, was misconstrued? My first instinct when I here an accusation of racism is to hope that it isn't, to believe people are fundamentally decent. Others, it seems, instinctively very much hope it is racist so that they can signal their false moral superiority.

Point that out though and people are told to STFU and labelled racists. What is the matter with people? Why are those so anti abuse so abusive?

Of course, all incidents should be investigated and the penalties severe where there is wrong doing. Absolutely, 100% and without question. I'm not aware of anybody stating otherwise.

Personally I'm pleased it is not a racist incident. I hope the other reports are not too, but if they are, then deal with the individuals severely and make an example of them.
Why is this not a racist incident? has it been investigated and resolved?

shmmeee

Obviously wait until the investigation but I’m leaning towards ableist and insensitive more than racist. The Harvey Price stuff seems to be the worst of it, the guy defending himself on Twitter seems genuine and the guy who posted the video has apologised and taken it down.

theferret

Why is this not a racist incident? has it been investigated and resolved?

I am saying it doesn't appear to be, I should have stressed that; which is based on the evidence we've seen, and the conversations that have taken place via twitter between the person filming and the person being filmed. It appears the accusation has been withdrawn. But hey, I don't have the final say as you point out, and there will be an investigation no doubt.

Sbarcher

Had an absolute shite 18 months....but who hasn't.

Spent last 6 months sorting my head out and have finally been able to visit my wife and younger kids for the first time in 14 months. Feel like a new person now. Life is so precious.
Welcome back to the Championship.

clint van damme

Had an absolute shite 18 months....but who hasn't.

Spent last 6 months sorting my head out and have finally been able to visit my wife and younger kids for the first time in 14 months. Feel like a new person now. Life is so precious.

You not made it to France full time then Yet?

Astute

You not made it to France full time then Yet?
Still not old enough. 55 in 18 months and 9 days. Then I can draw on my pension. My wife and children can live there now because of my income in the UK. But without an income none of us could stay. And I don't want to work there. It gets too hot.

It now looks like I can go back to spending a quarter of my time with them. Just need the travel rules to stay the same. Been working on average 72 hours a week for over a year now. The main thing that has kept me going. But time to start taking it easy soon. From November I will be spending 48 out of 88 days with them. Planning to fly back with my lad so he can go to a couple of games. Wife has had enough of him shouting each time we score 😄 He has the season pass. Lucky bugger. Is only 11 but has seen us play in Italy, win at Wembley, win a cup and two promotions. In my 50's and have only seen 1 more cup win than him and nothing else.

Porkchophill

I was on the side where these incidents were happening . There was a large group of lads in the Fulham end who were constantly giving it to cov fans nearest to them , multiple chants of Peodo , fat bastard , and so on which was creating an atmosphere between the two sets of fans , I’m thick skinned enough to laugh that off .. the lad who was supposedly targeted in the Fulham end was a main instigator in the above chants and was constantly making as if he wanted trouble calling people outside and lunging towards the home end .. I never saw any racist comments or chants I did hear the Harvey give us a wave which of course is not acceptable in society and I don’t condone it at all .. but the same guy who is calling someone a peodo who’s stood with a child can’t all of a sudden cry victim .. if your big enough to give it out then your big enough to take it

Users who are viewing this thread