Fulham fans (2 Viewers)

Evo1883

To be fair , week in week out thousands drink beer at coventry matches .. this kind of thing doesn't really happen does it ?
I'd blame the person rather than the beer

ccfc92

Strange because there hasn't been fans in that section of the ground for about 15 years. Only ever people in the middle section of the top tier.

Where have these lot come from?

I was thinking that, looks like they're in the hotel rooms, which I believed wasn't allowed after 2pm etc?

rob9872

The Harvey price stuff rly annoys me whenever I hear it. I don't know how adults can have such little compassion they ridiculule someone with disabilities.

I hate it.
As much as I agree with you, I think it's because of his mum that people think he's fair game and would have a lot more sympathy if eg he was the son of someone else famous. They're wrong and its not his fault who she is, but I'd best not get into that as I've already started one thread about her on here :)

I think it started with Frankie Boyle and when you have people on stage thinking it's ok, then it gives others licence to be pricks

covcity4life

As much as I agree with you, I think it's because of his mum that people think he's fair game and would have a lot more sympathy if eg he was the son of someone else famous. They're wrong and its not his fault who she is, but I'd best not get into that as I've already started one thread about her on here :)

I think it started with Frankie Boyle and when you have people on stage thinking it's ok, then it gives others licence to be pricks
What did u start a thread about her for lol. Just curious

ccfc92

To be fair , week in week out thousands drink beer at coventry matches .. this kind of thing doesn't really happen does it ?
I'd blame the person rather than the beer

100%. Let's get all the facts and punish the person if true.

Proud of the 2tone association with our club colours we've had in last few seasons, plus our multicultural fans supporting CCFC, and we don't need wankers like that at games (if they are proved guilty).

ps1948

If someone perceives the actions to be racist, and reports them as such, then the person responsible will be dealt with for a racially aggravated offence.
Not saying that the video posted on here was the incident that's been reported, but the guys actions "could" be interpreted by some as being racist.

no_loyalty

The Fulham fans are clueless, especially the ones on their forum who claim we were in league one last season 😂.

ccfc1234

IF IF it's the result of whats seen in the Twitter post it sounds like someone very bitter is trying to make baseless accusations. The lad was clearly making out someone had a big belly. Had his hands been near is armpits it would be a different gesture all together. I hope that noting else has not occurred and if so will need addressing, robustly.

Trial by Twitter is never ideal and the police will get to the bottom of it.

On a separate, postative note that was the loudest I heard the knee clapped and where I was sat there were zero boos.

COV

But we don't know that's the gesture they're referring to do we?

Is there any truth in this? I saw one video of some guy & it looks to me like he’s gesturing that someone is fat, don’t know what else has gone on

Frostie

Is there any truth in this? I saw one video of some guy & it looks to me like he’s gesturing that someone is fat, don’t know what else has gone on

Exactly, we don't know so can't say it didn't happen on the basis of that video which is likely not the gesture that caused offence.

Club & police are investigating so let's wait & see.

Reactions: COV

Evo1883

Club will have all the footage , it's not only ridiculous that fans do these kind of things in stadiums in 2021 , it's equally ridiculous they think they can get away with it with all the video footage at clubs available to police

Stupidity

Reactions: COV

COV

Exactly, we don't know so can't say it didn't happen on the basis of that video which is likely not the gesture that caused offence.

Club & police are investigating so let's wait & see.

Makes me sick that one of ours could have been acting like that, needs banning if it’s true

steveo1987

Nothing in this clip at all.We can all clearly see he is referring to some one being fat, you could even argue on another tilt that he was imitating a cockney geezer walk if it can be spun to look like a racist gesture, no way can someone be done for that

Evo1883

Nothing in this clip at all.We can all clearly see he is referring to some one being fat, you could even argue on another tilt that he was imitating a cockney geezer walk if it can be spun to look like a racist gesture, no way can someone be done for that

Think going off the police tweet , there's more to it than this video

Covkid1968#

'shouting to a black lad insinuating he looked like Harvey price'

Sounds like racism to me. Bunch of tossers.
That’s pretty disgusting. I’m not sure what the “ism” is but mocking people’s disability has no place and is just not acceptable. I’d really like to think our fans are better than that. It does put a different light on it if that’s what it was.

rob9872

That’s pretty disgusting. I’m not sure what the “ism” is but mocking people’s disability has no place and is just not acceptable. I’d really like to think our fans are better than that. It does put a different light on it if that’s what it was.
Cuntism

Covkid1968#

Already taken mate.

“Cuntism” NOUN
Prejudice, discrimination, or dislike of a person on the basis of them coming from Leicester.

Users who are viewing this thread