Fulham fans (3 Viewers)

Reppz

Still not old enough. 55 in 18 months and 9 days. Then I can draw on my pension. My wife and children can live there now because of my income in the UK. But without an income none of us could stay. And I don't want to work there. It gets too hot.

It now looks like I can go back to spending a quarter of my time with them. Just need the travel rules to stay the same. Been working on average 72 hours a week for over a year now. The main thing that has kept me going. But time to start taking it easy soon. From November I will be spending 48 out of 88 days with them. Planning to fly back with my lad so he can go to a couple of games. Wife has had enough of him shouting each time we score 😄 He has the season pass. Lucky bugger. Is only 11 but has seen us play in Italy, win at Wembley, win a cup and two promotions. In my 50's and have only seen 1 more cup win than him and nothing else.

Yeah he has had the pleasure of watching us in the depths of the football league playing teams like Forest Green and Barnet whereas you have only had the best part of 30+ years watching us play the best teams in the country week in week out. Isn't he lucky 😆

Astute

Yeah he has had the pleasure of watching us in the depths of the football league playing teams like Forest Green and Barnet whereas you have only had the best part of 30+ years watching us play the best teams in the country week in week out. Isn't he lucky 😆
Maybe he will get the chance to see us lose most weeks and be in a relegation battle nearly every season if and when we get promoted again.

CDK

Fulham are a pathetic tiny club with pathetic fans. Sounds like some teenage boys couldn't take what they were giving out to the corporates so they cried off screaming "racists". Embarrassing.
They have some plebs as fans I know that from living in West London for 20 years .

D

Deleted member 2477

I get the sense that the racists on here are clinging onto the one video on Twitter as being the only thing that occurred. How about we say that any racial is abhorrent, if it’s occurred the perpetrator/s should be banned and let the investigation take its course.
Still playing your left wing racist card. you and procdoc really are a bunch of narcissist idiots. Love to label anyone a racist if they dont agree with your single minded divide and rule opinions.
Im against racism just like 99% of everyone else but what I cant stand are pricks like you and procdoc who cant enter a sensible debate and appreciate other peoples opinions but instead get all angry and label people racist.

if I have offended anyone that has taken exception to my views around symbolic gestures towards anti racism then I am truly sorry I just think people have seen taking the knee as a representation of the group BLM which is a seperate matter to what players are now representing so Hill and anyone else who has suffered Im truly sorry and appologise if my comments have offended you.

im afraid those like lg and proc doc though really need to understand they cant cancel everyone elses opinions just because it upsets their own political persuasion which its pretty obvious that is why they get all big and hard behind their keyboards.

SlowerThanPlatt

Still playing your left wing racist card. you and procdoc really are a bunch of narcissist idiots. Love to label anyone a racist if they dont agree with your single minded divide and rule opinions.
Im against racism just like 99% of everyone else but what I cant stand are pricks like you and procdoc who cant enter a sensible debate and appreciate other peoples opinions but instead get all angry and label people racist.

if I have offended anyone that has taken exception to my views around symbolic gestures towards anti racism then I am truly sorry I just think people have seen taking the knee as a representation of the group BLM which is a seperate matter to what players are now representing so Hill and anyone else who has suffered Im truly sorry and appologise if my comments have offended you.

im afraid those like lg and proc doc though really need to understand they cant cancel everyone elses opinions just because it upsets their own political persuasion which its pretty obvious that is why they get all big and hard behind their keyboards.

I can’t say I recall you taking part in sensible debate

shmmeee

Is not liking racism left wing then?

Users who are viewing this thread