Fulham fans (1 Viewer)

rob9872

Were dreadful. Poor following, poor noise and some real bellends.

Loved some leaving after our 3rd (a bit different to us the other night).

rob9872

All I heard was them singing our grounds too big for us despite not sling their pathetic allocation after 40 years of not playing us and them chantung to some lad as a paedo and 4 eyes but couldn't take it back when it was turned. If someone was being racist I sure they'll get banned and rightly so, but sounds like an excuse as they were losing their shit and venting at city fans not even watching the game.

TwistAndShoutCCFC1987

They are saying that cov fans were being racist on that side .
Seem a bitter bunch even aside from that , won't comment on the racism allegations until I know the facts...hopefully untrue , book thrown if true
Are they saying someone was being racist in the east stand? Is that why their fans were kicking off on that side?

rob9872

It can't be for that gesture. That's clearly someone fat he's taking the mick out if there.

Evo1883

TBF we don’t know that’s the gesture they’re on about, just the guy.

I've seen a few posts on twitter claiming but have yet to see any concrete footage , they are now saying its several fans in the top tier doing monkey gestures , the footage showing the fans shows no racist actions .

Fuck knows let the club look into it as they WILL have footage of the whole match

Last edited:

SKYBLUES90

One idiot in their end giving it loads when they scored, continued up until half time and into the second half from the same person. Weirdly he disappeared when the 3rd went in…

Numbers started to grow in around the one idiot who originally started the back and forths between the sets of fans.

Didn’t hear any monkey chants at all but there was a fair few people shouting to a black lad insinuating he looked like Harvey price.

Covkid1968#

Yes , this is the incident apparently. Are they saying that's a monkey gesture ?

I think I saw the Cov lad doing that…. Not for one minute did it look racist. There was a chubby black kid not watching the game and dishing it out to the Cov fans. Looked a complete muppet. I think it was possibly aimed at him…. So chubbyist rather than racist

pusbccfc

Strange because there hasn't been fans in that section of the ground for about 15 years. Only ever people in the middle section of the top tier.

Where have these lot come from?

pusbccfc

Vocally, Fulham were the worst fans we've had at the Ricoh for a very, very long time. Vast majority sat down too.

pusbccfc

One idiot in their end giving it loads when they scored, continued up until half time and into the second half from the same person. Weirdly he disappeared when the 3rd went in…

Numbers started to grow in around the one idiot who originally started the back and forths between the sets of fans.

Didn’t hear any monkey chants at all but there was a fair few people shouting to a black lad insinuating he looked like Harvey price.

'shouting to a black lad insinuating he looked like Harvey price'

Sounds like racism to me. Bunch of tossers.

Users who are viewing this thread