Fuel prices (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Costco was 1.84 for diesel this morning. Tesco is still at 1.99.

I know it's membership only but its that the only reason is so much cheaper?

For £25 a year if it's going to stay like this is worth the membership alone (before the cafe food).

It was more than that last week so hopefully it's a sign that might come down a bit.

Evo1883

Costco was 1.84 for diesel this morning. Tesco is still at 1.99.

I know it's membership only but its that the only reason is so much cheaper?

For £25 a year if it's going to stay like this is worth the membership alone (before the cafe food).

It was more than that last week so hopefully it's a sign that might come down a bit.

Costco is 1.75 at tile hill , and tesco is 1.86 at cannon Park..

Either way fuel prices are still way way too high and the profiteering we are seeing is outrageous

Marty

It's been 1.75 at costco for about a week now. It's generally pritty good for stuff and we'll worth the £32 a year membership.

wingy

Still the differential between the two is better than approaching 20p which it was a few weeks back bizzarely.
Would it be down to scarcity or which is more predominant?

fatso

Yes, but then using that logic shouldn't we all be peed off with "hot dog" too? 🤔😂

Why would "soda" pee us off, but "hot dog" not?
Peed???? Wtf is peed??? Surely you meant pissed! (Sorry for calling you Surely)

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Went to North Wales last week and turned off A5 towards Bala and first village petrol was £1.85. On way back it was £1.79.
I almost thought it was cheap.

Evo1883

Went to North Wales last week and turned off A5 towards Bala and first village petrol was £1.85. On way back it was £1.79.
I almost thought it was cheap.
That's the problem , it will go back down to about 1.70 and everybody will think its amazing .. weird how we get conditioned

Alan Dugdales Moustache

That's the problem , it will go back down to about 1.70 and everybody will think its amazing .. weird how we get conditioned
Spot on. And they know it, hence it'll never drop by much. It doesn't seem 5 mins ago it hit £1.40 and I thought it was ridiculous.

Nick

Administrator
How much does it cost to charge a Tesla?

I really wouldn't mind one, if they weren't stupidly fucking expensive.

Users who are viewing this thread