Fucking Idiots (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

If we use this , we know their first home game was 8500 .

So by all accounts the attendance against Northampton was 11,423

Which is hard to believe based on the pics , infact it's impossible as the away stand is always completely empty , they are bullshitting the figures 100% Screenshot_20211012-200137_Chrome.jpg

Brighton Sky Blue

If we use this , we know their first home game was 8500 .

So by all accounts the attendance against Northampton was 11,423

Which is hard to believe based on the pics , infact it's impossible as the away stand is always completely empty , they are bullshitting the figures 100% View attachment 22189

It will presumably include all the tickets given away for free under the assumption everyone used them.

Sky Blue Harry H

It will presumably include all the tickets given away for free under the assumption everyone used them.

Interestingly, on their forum, a 'fan' was saying that it would only include paying attendees. No idea if that's true or not. However, piss poor amount for a local derby, at a warmish time of the year. Winter games in the cold against sides with little travelling support will be interesting. Wish they'd just disappear.

Brighton Sky Blue

Interestingly, on their forum, a 'fan' was saying that it would only include paying attendees. No idea if that's true or not. However, piss poor amount for a local derby, at a warmish time of the year. Winter games in the cold against sides with little travelling support will be interesting. Wish they'd just disappear.

I find the perfectly round figures given for some games, e.g. that 8500, to be more than a bit suspicious from that point

stay_up_skyblues

That must be wrong, its clearly another sold out game.

View attachment 22238

There's so few going now its hard to even find a pic on social media. Still multiple posts from people mentioning free tickets though.

giphy.gif

COV

Guy I know who was there posted on FB that it looked around 7k.

If thats right and some of those were free then they must be in some state right now

Last edited:

TomRad85

Guy I know who was there posted on FB that it looked around 7k.

If thats right and some of those were free then they must be in some state right now
A crying shame

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Evo1883

That must be wrong, its clearly another sold out game.

View attachment 22238

There's so few going now its hard to even find a pic on social media. Still multiple posts from people mentioning free tickets though.

I just can't see them lasting here for another 5 years

These crowds are factually less than what we got in league 2 , Irrespective of what they say they are

pusbccfc

"Was an excellent game (especially for a neutral) if the wrong result in the end and good atmosphere. Nice to meet a couple of Coventry-based wasps who’ve jumped ship from the football club. It’s hard to gauge the numbers at the arena as it looks patchy but in reality probably a decent crowd. Was great to catch up with my son during the match."

Hahaha https://m.rugbynetwork.net/boards/read/s96.htm?98,17058148

David O'Day

"Was an excellent game (especially for a neutral) if the wrong result in the end and good atmosphere. Nice to meet a couple of Coventry-based wasps who’ve jumped ship from the football club. It’s hard to gauge the numbers at the arena as it looks patchy but in reality probably a decent crowd. Was great to catch up with my son during the match."

Hahaha DrunkenWasps.com - Chiefs match thread

They have a similar grasp of reality to Grenners

Evo1883

Hahaha DrunkenWasps.com - Chiefs match thread
I'm more than happy to totally rinse his club to his face if he wishes 🤡 (one of the comments on there )

chiefdave

Declared now as 8,247
Looking at the pictures I'm struggling to believe that to be honest. But even if that is correct that's well down on their last game against Exeter which they claimed was 13,104.

Wasn't that one of their bigger games with a decent sized away support? Could be some interesting attendances in the depths of winter against less attractive opposition.

Funny to see some of their supporters dismissing comments about the ground being empty by claiming its always going to look empty as the ground is too big. Sure that wasn't one of the originally selling points of moving across the country!

Frostie

Looking at the pictures I'm struggling to believe that to be honest. But even if that is correct that's well down on their last game against Exeter which they claimed was 13,104.

Wasn't that one of their bigger games with a decent sized away support? Could be some interesting attendances in the depths of winter against less attractive opposition.

Funny to see some of their supporters dismissing comments about the ground being empty by claiming its always going to look empty as the ground is too big. Sure that wasn't one of the originally selling points of moving across the country!

Yep.
Claiming 11,400 for the Saints game which is pretty much the biggest game of the season, looks like they'll be averaging about 8k at best.

We used to get more than that in League 2, not to mention probably 50% of those attending are doing so on complimentary tickets.

Users who are viewing this thread