Fridays deadline (1 Viewer)

junglej13

Anyone expecting anything? Im hoping we can bring in an attacking midfielder on loan from a Premier League club. You would think there may be an opportunity in the current climate for Championship clubs to pinch some prospects from League 1 or League 2.

Magwitch

Robins moves in mysterious ways so despite previously ruling incomings out you never know rule nothing out.

shmmeee

I have a sneaky feeling 1 in 1 out

I get the impression we won’t be signing anyone, all the rumours have been quiet for a while now. Normal transfer deadline day where maybe a fringe player goes on loan or for free but that’s it I reckon.

larry_david

You'd think today will see some outs.

Jordan Thompson loan has to happen (Wrexham?)
Williams loan?
Burroughs to get game time after impressing pre season.
Kasta?
Biamou may well go
Jordan Young 21 extended his deal in summer surely needs games.

Alkhen

I am a little supprised that we haven't got anyone attacking in on loan. After Jones getting injured I thought we might bring in cover atleast until Jobello and Hilsner were fit

AOM

Kasta any takers?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Think the best chance of Kastaneer getting a move was when the European transfer window was open.
Can't see anyone in the football league willing to take a gamble on him with everyone is strapped for cash at the moment

SlowerThanPlatt

Mark Robins says he’s “not ruling anything out” in terms of Coventry City doing any late business before today’s domestic transfer deadline.

The Sky Blues boss, however, has categorically ruled out any new signings to boost his new-look squad, which has already seen 11 new additions this summer.

Asked at today’s pre-match press conference ahead of Saturday’s difficult trip to Brentford if he’s expecting any activity, the City manager said: “Umm...

“I’m not expecting any but I am not ruling anything out.

“And I am talking about out, not in.

“I can absolutely rule out, 100 per cent there’s nobody coming in”

Frostie

Biamou will go if he can find a club that suits both him & them.

1 or 2 of the younger players will likely go out on loan.

Liquid Gold

I was tricked by this. Nearly made my week.
Got excited for a split second

giphy.gif

SlowerThanPlatt

I really hope there’s something in the pipeline for Pask - doesn’t make the 23s today and didn’t make the squad against Bournemouth even without Da Costa not fit.

As good as we have been with young players, this is one we’ve not managed too well as there is no plan in place for him.

Users who are viewing this thread