Football Manager (3 Viewers)

ajsccfc

Yeah it's basically the same as if you bought directly on Steam, but with the bonus of being a tenner cheaper

Frostie

FM22 is currently 30% off on CDKeys

£27.99p there £39.99p on steam

You can usually get a steam keys for most games a bit cheaper there and its all ligit

Yeah, cdkeys are good.

I usually buy from Shopto & they're also miles cheaper than Steam/RRP.
Interestingly though they have it for £28.85

I actually pre-ordered it from them for less at £24.85... Supply & demand maybe?

skybluegod

Yeah, cdkeys are good.

I usually buy from Shopto & they're also miles cheaper than Steam/RRP.
Interestingly though they have it for £28.85

I actually pre-ordered it from them for less at £24.85... Supply & demand maybe?

It is weirdly always cheaper at launch or before. You can usually get it for £15-20 from smaller league or non-league clubs when it releases. But then it goes up to its RRP or just below. Always found it strange.

Reactions: vow

Frostie

It is weirdly always cheaper at launch or before. You can usually get it for £15-20 from smaller league or non-league clubs when it releases. But then it goes up to its RRP or just below. Always found it strange.

True. I guess when the clamour really starts for it they're all trying to undercut one another.

covcity4life

Got a great 352 at the minute. So attacking. Won leagues with it on the continent AVG just under 100pts most seasons. Lost two CL semis. Now took it to the toon and I'm 7th I. January with newcastle. Hopefully can grab Europa and then improve squad further still

Will try it with cov after. Maybe get a surprise promotion to prem right off the bat

vow

fookin ell, best contraception known to man!

Fired up an old save on FM16 and now my sleep pattern is shot to bits, didn't even go for a pint last weekend, sad fooker, I'm 50 ffs!
Still playing it non-stop at weekends and evenings, first time I've been out today for 3 weeks to watch City (in real life that is).

Beard has gone grizzly Adams style too, not a good look!

It has taken over my life o_O

vow

Can’t compete in premier league bit frustrating
Havent got to PL yet, in the championship for the 3rd season running but looking better as I'm top in March.

Don't think we're ready to go up yet but the money would be nice to pay off the Ricoh arena debt which the new board that came in bought the stadium, which I now regret as instead of £100K a season rent it's now saddled with debt and having to fork out around £250k a month on the loan!

ajsccfc

I went up via playoffs in the second season, came back down quicker than that Derby team did, then back up again in the playoffs.

Threatened to repeat my relegation until a bizarre run of form saw me finish a relatively comfortable 16th, now I'm 30 games in to the next season and hovering around 12th which is lovely, although I'm drawing so many games after conceding late equalisers so I'm hoping there's a secret option to tell my players not to have a half-time bag of chips

Sky Blue Pete

Terrible start to premier league season. Made far too many signings and no one sold so wages far too high!
Think im going to go down with 0 points but will have a wonderful team to come straight back up

Sky Blue Pete

Terrible start to premier league season. Made far too many signings and no one sold so wages far too high!
Think im going to go down with 0 points but will have a wonderful team to come straight back up
3-1
4-1
5-0
5-0

Changed formation and a few players
Beat wolves 5-3
Followed up with a 2-1 home win over Man Utd!!!

4th bottom but goal difference a little worrying

• Love

Users who are viewing this thread