Football is back!!!! Premier League (1 Viewer)

Terry Gibson's perm

Sheffield United look to be in big trouble, their keeper would have been relegated twice in two seasons if they go down, even the one today he could have done better with they spent a fortune on him and Palace got Butland for 500k I know who got the better deal.

Terry Gibson's perm

What a terrible advert for the prem Burnley v palace has been

Place have a bloke upfront who has scored one goal in his last twenty two games and that was against Hull

Ccfcisparks

What a terrible advert for the prem Burnley v palace has been

Place have a bloke upfront who has scored one goal in his last twenty two games and that was against Hull
Palace are one of those teams I’m convinced I’ve never seen win, yet always seem to be around mid table come end of the season.

Ccfcisparks

Think he's one of those guys who's very friendly when he wins but gets saltier than most when he doesn't
I don’t understand what he’s moaning about. Complaining about his schedule but he gets extra money for being in the champions league to spend on his squad. He spent near £50m on Jota when he could have got a few players for the same money. Stinks of sour grapes to me. If he had won that game he wouldn’t have said anything.

Terry Gibson's perm

Watching Man City tear hopeless Burnley apart, they can get as many as they want today if we stop up I look forward to playing Burnley next season.

Terry Gibson's perm

Man City just took the piss out of Burnley, Sheffield United look doomed and I can’t see West Brom being far away either. There are a lot of player a stealing a living in the prem like Connolly at Brighton a centre forward who doesn’t score

no_loyalty

VARchester United currently losing 2-1 at Southampton, but still plenty of time for them to get another dubious penalty award.

no_loyalty

That sound in the clash of heads in the Arsenal game! Sickening.

It was, Jimenez received treatment for about 11 minutes before being stretched off, hope he will be ok.

Terry Gibson's perm

VAR at it again tonight it’s ruining the game taking over two minutes to make an offside decision and missing the penalty worrying about somebody’s arm being offside

Last edited:

Terry Gibson's perm

Burnley have just brought on Barnes a striker who hasn’t scored a league goal in over a year. I bet strikers like this miss us as we used to regularly help strikers get over their droughts

fernandopartridge

I'm not slow to criticise the PL, so it's a pleasant change to see (albeit only 10 games in) only 3 points between 1st and 6th and 4 points between 1st and 10th. Of course the cretin pundits will probably be worrying that having two teams not running away with it means there is something badly wrong.

Terry Gibson's perm

Sheffield Utd’s Fleck has to many touch’s in midfield James Maddison robs the ball and puts Vardy through for the winner.

Nick

Administrator
VAR just gave a pen for a push on a player outside the box who jumped inside the box.

They also showed it on the screen so the players could see it was outside the box, the players telling the ref to look at the screen as it's outside.

no_loyalty

The ref's initial decision was spot on it was never in the box, no idea why the ref didn't go and view the monitor, after VAR overturned his decision.

chiefdave

It's about time the people making the decisions have to answer questions and explain what and why they give things.
Something similar to ice hockey?
They have a list of categories and anything in one of those categories is automatically reviewed. Teams can also request a review for any other incident.

Terry Gibson's perm

Liverpool do seem to get top prices for their players when they sell them Brewster looks well overpriced.

clint van damme

I absolutely love VAR, don't get me wrong, it's shite, but seeing the Premier league arse wipes who banged on about getting it in for years now crying about it every weekend is hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread