Match Thread Fleetwood Town vs. Coventry City Match Thread - Tuesday 28th Jan (2 Viewers)

Skybluefaz

Westbrooke gave up passing forward at the end, Walsh having to single handedly drag us forward. Something has to change

SeaSeeEffCee

Poor first half. Shipley and Westbrooke aren’t at the races at all and as a result we’ve got absolutely nothing going forward. Could probably count on one hand the amount of times we’ve got into their box. Godden completely isolated as per usual.

Grendel

It’s a turgid game in a league where there is no quality sides. I suspect Sunderland will pull ahead perhaps with Rotherham but we seem capable of grinding results out and we will probably do so again here. We just have to stay in the pack

cc84cov

Westbrooke constantly passing backwards as there is nothing on in front we need another striker at some point to run in behind even give Hiwula a shout tonight for that in behind running

Ccfcisparks

It’s a turgid game in a league where there is no quality sides. I suspect Sunderland will pull ahead perhaps with Rotherham but we seem capable of grinding results out and we will probably do so again here. We just have to stay in the pack
Agreed, we have little to 0 quality and will get caught out for it eventually.

lifeskyblue

Poor half...Shipley awful. Westbrooke got to look forward more. Godden isolated. Dabo and McCallum both had mixed half...some v poor positional play and look vulnerable defensively. But going forward both ok. Mcfadzean and rose also caught out couple times. Evans should have scored with free header.
Walsh man of half for us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cc84cov

Seems a Biamou type of game. Would be good to see some changes at half time. I'd go 2 up front, Westbrooke for Biamou. O'Hare for Shipley if things don't improve.
I would do that at half time pointless sitting through another 15 mins of that they
Don’t look fit Westbrooke & Shipley

Londonccfcfan

Slightly better the last 5 mins of the half. Afte
Westbrooke constantly passing backwards as there is nothing on in front we need another striker at some point to run in behind even give Hiwula a shout tonight for that in behind running

He's given up passing to Shipley. Even I screamed don't pass to Shipley!

Grendel

Seems a Biamou type of game. Would be good to see some changes at half time. I'd go 2 up front, Westbrooke for Biamou. O'Hare for Shipley if things don't improve.

It’s certainly a game Biamou wouldn’t look out of place in

Esoterica

Trying not to sound like a hindsight executioner and I know it's only half time but that was a very predictable first half and one of Robins 'paint by numbers' matchday decisions. There can't be many people out there that would have named an unchanged team tonight.

Don't know what Allen has to do to get a start either - there's a danger he's not going to be match sharp when we need him over this run of fixtures unless we get more minutes in his legs soon. Tricky low centre of gravity players like Allen and O'Hare are always going to cause a team of big lumps like Fleetwood more issues than Shipley and Westbrooke's pass and move, never contest a 50-50 style.

Grendel

Who cares if it’s nil nil. It’s another point and two winnable games to follow

Londonccfcfan

Trying not to sound like a hindsight executioner and I know it's only half time but that was a very predictable first half and one of Robins 'paint by numbers' matchday decisions. There can't be many people out there that would have named an unchanged team tonight.

Don't know what Allen has to do to get a start - there's a danger he's not going to be match sharp when we need him over this run of fixtures unless we ge more minutes in his legs soon. Tricky low centre of gravity players like Allen and O'Hare are always going to cause a team of big lumps like Fleetwood more issues than Shipley and Westbrooke's pass and move, never contest a 50-50 style.

I have to agree

Users who are viewing this thread