Match Thread Fleetwood Town vs. Coventry City Match Thread - Tuesday 28th Jan (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Discuss the Fleetwood Town vs. Coventry City match, tactics and predictions :)

torchomatic

Be nice to carry on the good form and get a win. We have games in hand and it would be nice to take advantage.

Be interesting to see where we are in a months time. February will be massive for our season.

clint van damme

I've really got no idea how MR plans to manage the fixture pile up of the next month.
I'm assuming one of out mid week games will get bumped until later in the season to accommodate the cup replay.
Shipley looked off the pace Saturday so I wonder if Allen might start given O'Hare had a slight injury concern yesterday.

Reactions: MTK

Skyblueweeman

Be nice to carry on the good form and get a win. We have games in hand and it would be nice to take advantage.

Be interesting to see where we are in a months time. February will be massive for our season.
Agreed. Win the two we have in hand would be a massive statement and hopefully instill even more belief in the team.

Must win I reckon for auto promotion - although I do believe there'll be more twists and turns up to the end of the season.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Gosb

Somewhat premature to be declaring Fleetwood as a 'must win' game. It is important to show that the cup run hasn't knocked us off our league stride. The replay with Brum will be our 13th cup game of the season. In our League 2 promotion season we played 9 cup games but, of course, we do have 2 less league games to play. I reckon our squad is strong enough to withstand this.

Sky Blue Pete

Somewhat premature to be declaring Fleetwood as a 'must win' game. It is important to show that the cup run hasn't knocked us off our league stride. The replay with Brum will be our 13th cup game of the season. In our League 2 promotion season we played 9 cup games but, of course, we do have 2 less league games to play. I reckon our squad is strong enough to withstand this.
Yep and a much better squad with players who need games to not feel left out

higgs

Hopefully Avoid defeat in this one a win would be massive but a draw would be a good result also to keep the unbeaten run going

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

shmmeee

Want to see a win here. Need to pick up as many points as we can as there’s some seriously tough games coming up.

See who is fit. Squad is good enough to cope with a few changes if need be.

clint van damme

It's great that we've got players of the calibre of O'Hare and Allen we can bring in to start

Reactions: vow

johnwillomagic

I think if i remember correctly they could not handle us when we switched to two up top - I'd be tempted to go two up top for this one.

Marosi
Pask
Mason
MacFadzean
Rose
Hyam
Allen
Kelly
Walsh
Biamou
Baka (think him and Biamou look good as a front two at peterborough away?

Subs: Wilson, Dabo, McCallum, Shipley, Westbrooke, O'Hare, Godden

Grendel

Grendel

It was also O’Hare that made the difference of playing a replay or not

Not really as without him the chance would never have occurred.

Grendel

Users who are viewing this thread