Match Thread Fleetwood Town vs. Coventry City Match Thread - Tuesday 27th Nov (4 Viewers)

Grendel

Fleetwood have eased to an unexpected victory without showing they have anything to suggest they are any good.

Why unexpected - two evenly matched teams I’d say

Liquid Gold

We play decent football but we have two strikers who only have a good game once a month each and it isn’t good enough.

WillenhallSkyBlues

We’ve got to find some way out of this deal to sign Chaplin in January, lost patience with him weeks ago and not sure how much of him I can put up with, yes he’s won us points with the odd goal but he’s lost us just as many points surely with his misses.

No doubt they’ll be people on here tonight saying we should give him more time but if weren’t serious about this play off chase then we can’t give him much more chance before we leg him off.

Nick

Administrator
Maybe we should put Clarke Harris on the Left?

Before this, him and Chaplin were both up there with Bakayoko at Blackpool who got slated.

pusbccfc

I feel cheated having paid £10 for IFollow. Feel for those who have travelled.

Nick

Administrator
Why has nobody just taken the booking to smash their Left Back? Absolute pansies.

We have let them bullying us, why is nobody going to get in his face every time he smashed or tried to smash Thomas?

Doyle is meant to be that, he has been pushed around like a doll.

cooperskyblue

We’ve got to find some way out of this deal to sign Chaplin in January, lost patience with him weeks ago and not sure how much of him I can put up with, yes he’s won us points with the odd goal but he’s lost us just as many points surely with his misses.

No doubt they’ll be people on here tonight saying we should give him more time but if weren’t serious about this play off chase then we can’t give him much more chance before we leg him off.
Totally disagree, Yes he has had a howler tonight and missed chances but McNulty missed a load of chances last year and then once it clicked it really did click and I'm confident the same will happen with Chaplin. He needs our support, he is 21 so 4 years younger than McNulty and is still improving his game.

Liquid Gold

All our players shit themselves around the box. I wasn’t fussed losing the cup games but we haven’t won in an absolute age now. Robins has to do some work.

Johnnythespider

Thank f**k November's over, if Jones is going to be out for some time should we bring Allassani back from loan. Fed up of watching us miss chances, if you are going to play the way Robins is you have to take them when they come along.

Esoterica

This is where I find it hard to not be critical of Robins. This has been coming for 4 games now but he's so stubborn in these situations and just seems to keep doing the same thing until it goes so badly wrong that he's forced to change it. We have no central midfield. Bayliss is having to try and run the whole midfield, Doyle has been hiding on the pitch in easy areas all season, Hiwula is anonymous on the left and our game plan is to just give it to a loanee who is brilliant until it matters.

Users who are viewing this thread