Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 5 4.7%

Votes: 7 6.5%

Votes: 1 0.9%

Votes: 4 3.7%

Votes: 5 4.7%

• Total voters

Elton_Welby's_milkman

Time to vote dear supporters on which design you'd like to see made into a flag. the voting is across 2 forums with the votes being added together. Dont worry if you like a design but dont like the slogan - that can be changed later :) , just send a message with the design you'd want to win. As I can only upload 10 pictures to a thread the other 10 designs will be on another thread. Have a look at both before voting
1. 2 tone specias.jpg
2. 35cef0534ff47b7a568bf566190ac616.jpg
3. 69 BORN.jpg
4. 104009460_1659245060902264_734690232198288304_n.jpg
5. BRAVEHEART.jpg
6. ccfc flag.JPG
7. flag.png
8. GAFFER .jpg
9. HILL AND ROBINS OFFICE.jpg
10. LEGANCIES LEFT.jpg

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Ha ha, can’t believe mine had made it ffs. Please take it out.
Honestly, I don't think there's anything more than I would like to see than us back at the Ricoh, the emotion of being back at football, of being back in Coventry, of being back in the Championship for us to unfurl that banner and send it across the fans. The look of bemusement on the away fans section.

ccfc_Tom

Number 6. Although without the ‘league one champions’ and just saying coventry city along with the robins is our king

David O'Day

What's going on with the lettering in number 8? I know it is the city badge showing through but it looks like we've kidnapped Robins and we've cut the ransom note out of an old copy of Fiesta.

Otis

Put Adi Viveash standing just behind him and call it 'The Special Ones'.
Adi deserves a shout.
For me, that is the only way that flag makes sense, so I would be all over that if it became plural instead of singular.

Liquid Gold

Think it makes perfect sense. The specials are a legendary Coventry band. The special one is a famous football manager. The Specials one is a legendary Coventry football manager.

Liquid Gold

Please don't let the morons on the FB page convince you this is a good idea

105478074_10219291397608968_146866492166605635_o.jpg

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I'm a bit reluctant to choose anything that focuses just on MR because it could potentially have a short shelf life for a lot of money.
So given that I guess the second one ha the most longevity but I do like the last one too. Not sure about the wording though.

Also, if "The Specials One" is chosen could it be done with the text as
The
Specials
One

There seems to be a lot of dead space in the centre of that flag.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I reckon we're about to get a Boaty McBoatface moment with hill's being chosen

Users who are viewing this thread