Final warning from Robins (3 Viewers)

clint van damme

Everyone can vent and where others have clearly had issues I have tried to help or at least understand. That said I think you’ve missed the point. If someone is miserable or seems that way then sticking the boot in won’t change a thing

it's not about sticking the boot in it's how your posts affect other people which you seem oblivious to.
Look mate, I'm going to stick you on ignore for a week or two, you're a good guy but you're struggling and even though I don't suffer with mental health your unrelenting misery just winds me up and puts me in a mood so if I don't see your posts I can't respond and hopefully we're all in a better place in a few weeks because these arguments aren't helping anyone.

clint van damme

I think a lot of the negativity I post has just as much logic as a lot of the over the top positivity posted tbh.

and some of it doesn't! But as I said, sometimes the people posting endless negativity also need to have a little think about how its affecting others.
To be fair mate you have apologised for it a couple of times so I think even you realise it can go over the top but if that's your release valve carry on and I'll try to ignore it even though it winds me up!!

Brighton Sky Blue

I think a lot of the negativity I post has just as much logic as a lot of the over the top positivity posted tbh.

The idea that people writing about being down is somehow selfish and inconsiderate is something I don’t understand. Particularly when said individual launches into personal insults at those venting in the ether.

Another enthralling morning on SBT

chiefdave

Looking at some of the comments on here I think people are in for a shock if we do stay up. I can't see there being a complete clear out of players and Championship standard players coming in as replacements. We simply don't have the budget for that.

Unless there's a takeover coming in the summer I don't know about and we're going to have more money than we know what to do with.

PVA

Supporting a club like Cov is a totally joyless experience for you, i don't know why you bother.

There's a few like that on here and I really don't get it either.

Calling all the players shit and c**ts because we lost to the best team in the league. Have a day off lads.

Like you say it can't be any fun for them.

Grendel

Looking at some of the comments on here I think people are in for a shock if we do stay up. I can't see there being a complete clear out of players and Championship standard players coming in as replacements. We simply don't have the budget for that.

Unless there's a takeover coming in the summer I don't know about and we're going to have more money than we know what to do with.

Barnsley built on a survival season as have Luton

hopesprings

Without doubt the thing I have noticed more than anything else is that EVERY team we have played have Bigger Faster Stronger players than us in pretty much every position. Now while I realise that size isn't everything :rolleyes:! Pace and strength certainly give you a massive advantage allied in a lot of cases to extra experience, we were always going to be up against it. With the extremely wet weather causing heavy pitches and the injuries we really haven't had much luck either. However I do still think with making sure we stick to the basics and the sound footballing principles of pass and move that has been Robins/Viveash blueprint there is enough ability in the squad to survive. We do need luck we do need our better more experienced players to get and stay fit but most of all we HAVE to stick together as a team and as a set of supporters.

Evo1883

Farkes comments would suggest that they hadn't 'declared' but had to dig in because City improved.
Either way, my point still stands, even a meagre positive in a shit night and you have to shoot it down.

You were doing it after wins earlier in the season.
We improved, Norwich wouldn't declare at 2 nil... It's not what they would do

shmmeee

Dacosta supplied a great cross that o hare spooned over from 3 yards. And his last kick of the game he played a through ball to o hare who was in one on one. Dacosta supplied our two best moments and yet staggeringly he's ignored every time

The right wing Giles.

Reactions: SBT

cc84cov

Hyam fadz Shipley Allen

all need to be dropped we can’t be seriously thinking we can stay up with these playing

the rumpo kid

Dacosta supplied a great cross that o hare spooned over from 3 yards. And his last kick of the game he played a through ball to o hare who was in one on one. Dacosta supplied our two best moments and yet staggeringly he's ignored every time
Costa is out of position constantly, he can't defend, some of his passing is good and some of his crosses are good , but the amount of ball that is played behind him by opposition is frightening.

shmmeee

Elon Musk takeover, we all get Tesla’s but the new ground is on Mars.

Jeff Bezos takeover, we all get forced to work in Amazon fulfilment centres. New ground also on Mars.

Bill Gates takeover, we all get microchipped. New ground is cancelled due to carbon emissions.

shmmeee

Costa is out of position constantly, he can't defend, some of his passing is good and some of his crosses are good , but the amount of ball that is played behind him by opposition is frightening.

Our issue really isn’t that we need a better fullback though. Not when we’ve got the Marx Bros as a back three and couldn’t score in a brothel.

We play 2 DMs and 3 CBs, we don’t need our wingbacks to be Maldini.

Otis

Jeff Bezos takeover, we all get forced to work in Amazon fulfilment centres. New ground also on Mars.

Bill Gates takeover, we all get microchipped. New ground is cancelled due to carbon emissions.
Tim Fisher legover?

better days

Stranger things have happened
Elon Musk just spent 1.5 Billion on an imaginary currency

shmmeee

Stranger things have happened
Elon Musk just spent 1.5 Billion on an imaginary currency

All currency is imaginary duuuuude

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread