Final Tickets Thread. Yessss (4 Viewers)

Ashdown

Probably already posted but Luton have put back their General sale tickets date till tomorrow ? For what reason ?

Ashdown

Good stuff. I haven't lived there for 12 years but some nice pubs by South Ealing station if you want to visit a few. The used to be a bus which went from Ealing Broadway to Wembley which takes around 35 minutes, think it was the 483. Otherwise can get the Central Line to Shepherd's Bush and change for the overland to Wembley Central, or go into Paddington (10 mins from Ealing B) and join the Jubilee Line at Baker Street to Wembley Park with everyone else. Enjoy.
South Ealing up to Rayners Lane , change for Wembley Park ?

Garlana86

Always use the notify me functionality. Sends you a link to your place in the queue.
This is great advice, not sure if there is one already, but perhaps it's worth a pin being created for the forum on tips on how to put yourself in the best position possible for these queue heavy situations.

Flying Fokker

Those of us who did not get tickets can provide numerous reasons why we should have been able too. My reasons could have been (1) I had a ST for over 40 yrs but had to give it up a few years ago and my son for 20 yrs but he moved away (2) prior to the pandemic my son and I would have accumulated in excess of 100 points over 3yrs but me, being of age decided to keep away, (3) this year we have been to couple of matches but had insufficient points. I can continue with my "sob story" and provide copious reasons why we should have been able to buy tickets, but it would have been utter rubbish as the club cannot please everybody all the time.
WELL DONE City for getting the allocation right, including the 2 tickets for ST holders etc as thanks for their continual support.
Having been to all the previous trips to Wembley, my son and I will have our regrets but we will be with you in spirit, have a great day all...PUSB
Your money is as good as anyone’s. No need to justify things. Maybe tickets will be available on here? If not, a few quid on Now TV may be the answer. Need laptop and HDMI cable to your TV.

Peter Billing

Horrible experience, near the front of the queue but there were so many entries at the same time that tickets that appeared available couldn't be put to the basket because they were taken simultaneously. If they're going to use a queuing system surely the point is to make it less stressful. Anyway, well done to those that made it. I'm desperately looking for 2 spares for me and my boy if anyone can help. I can be in London at short notice. Pm me and I can send my number.

quinn1971

Take it tickets will be getting posted out, in the blind panic of getting one and trying to pick a seat on my I phone( trying to zoom in and choose one was impossible) just tapped on about 10 seats together and got one up in the gods, but who care ) couldn’t see an option to print ?

Ashdown

I hope they don’t leave it too late to send tickets for printing , Wednesday will be fine but not everyone has a printer to hand so May need a day or two to locate one.

Nantwich Skyblues

Coventry Allocation (west side) = 36,237 (sold out)
Luton Allocation (east side) = 36,493 (Under 4k remain for gen sale) First come first served from 2pm tomorrow.

LUTON estimates all tickets will be sold close of play tomorrow

Peter Billing

I’d keep an eye on the ticketing website, they’ve previously had tickets go back on there are they get released from baskets or when payments fail so you might get lucky and have a couple pop up unexpectedly.
Thanks, was trying it but it looks like the sale link was taken down a few minutes ago. Will keep checking but seems like it's not happening, at this point anyway.

Hutch11

Maybe a bit controversial but no symphony for the majority of these day-trippers missing out today. If they didn't have 100 points already it means they have been to less than 10 home games in the last 3 seasons.
What if you've been to every home game but pay on the gate each time ?
I know if they go every week then they should have a ST but it doesn't work out for everyone

Flying Fokker

Take it tickets will be getting posted out, in the blind panic of getting one and trying to pick a seat on my I phone( trying to zoom in and choose one was impossible) just tapped on about 10 seats together and got one up in the gods, but who care ) couldn’t see an option to print ?
Wednesday pdf to you.

Users who are viewing this thread