Final Tickets Thread. Yessss (3 Viewers)

EalingSB

Well done, mate. We're having lunch in Ealing on Saturday. Best to get an Uber, bus or tube to Wembley? Cheers
Good stuff. I haven't lived there for 12 years but some nice pubs by South Ealing station if you want to visit a few. The used to be a bus which went from Ealing Broadway to Wembley which takes around 35 minutes, think it was the 483. Otherwise can get the Central Line to Shepherd's Bush and change for the overland to Wembley Central, or go into Paddington (10 mins from Ealing B) and join the Jubilee Line at Baker Street to Wembley Park with everyone else. Enjoy.

Flying Fokker

133 row 15, I’m the guy who looks like Anthony Joshua but taller and in better shape.
I’m with my son and 2 of his mates. 1 defence 1 running back and one linebacker. NFL 2 of whom are 6’4 and 110kg. I feel I need to protect them.
Incidentally, all new season ticket holders now.

Boosh

I’m with my son and 2 of his mates. 1 defence 1 running back and one linebacker. NFL 2 of whom are 6’4 and 110kg. I feel I need to protect them.
Incidentally, all new season ticket holders now.

Hope you all have a great day buddy

skybluelee

Good stuff. I haven't lived there for 12 years but some nice pubs by South Ealing station if you want to visit a few. The used to be a bus which went from Ealing Broadway to Wembley which takes around 35 minutes, think it was the 483. Otherwise can get the Central Line to Shepherd's Bush and change for the overland to Wembley Central, or go into Paddington (10 mins from Ealing B) and join the Jubilee Line at Baker Street to Wembley Park with everyone else. Enjoy.
Cheers mate. The train sounds a bit of an expedition, and after a few Thatcher's possibly with me ending up at West Ham's ground or something so the 483 sounds good, cheers!

CV22SBA

Boosh

If it makes anyone feel better, my Man Utd supporting cousin got a ticket. Her first game since Old Trafford in 2007.

Billy-bobs

Those of us who did not get tickets can provide numerous reasons why we should have been able too. My reasons could have been (1) I had a ST for over 40 yrs but had to give it up a few years ago and my son for 20 yrs but he moved away (2) prior to the pandemic my son and I would have accumulated in excess of 100 points over 3yrs but me, being of age decided to keep away, (3) this year we have been to couple of matches but had insufficient points. I can continue with my "sob story" and provide copious reasons why we should have been able to buy tickets, but it would have been utter rubbish as the club cannot please everybody all the time.
WELL DONE City for getting the allocation right, including the 2 tickets for ST holders etc as thanks for their continual support.
Having been to all the previous trips to Wembley, my son and I will have our regrets but we will be with you in spirit, have a great day all...PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread