Final Tickets Thread. Yessss (1 Viewer)

ajsccfc

People were saying before that baskets expire and tickets claimed but not purchased become free again so for anyone empty-handed it might be worth doing a hover and refresh in case that happens with this too

CV22SBA

Maybe a bit controversial but no symphony for the majority of these day-trippers missing out today. If they didn't have 100 points already it means they have been to less than 10 home games in the last 3 seasons.

bigfatronssba

I suppose the vast majority of supporters in attendance will be people who have attended a game or 2 .. which is pleasing , wasnt the case before

Yes, for us to sell nearly 32k tickets only to people with 100+ points is a great effort

Ccfcsj

Over 15K still in the queue. All I want to do is double check mine are still there in my account (I keep checking and will probably do until the email arrives)

rylee

Maybe a bit controversial but no symphony for the majority of these day-trippers missing out today. If they didn't have 100 points already it means they have been to less than 10 home games in the last 3 seasons.
What if you just bought at the ticket office on the day, or had a friend get them you? Not everyone has the luxury of being able to attend games due to work/living away. But I fully agree they shouldn't have an orchestra put on for them.

Hoofhearted

Actually genius, this "Day tripper" went to his first game at 5 years old in 1983, have had season tickets in the past but this last couple of years haven't due to late working commitments, I pay on the gate most Saturdays because I can't book in advance due to work, I've been to 18 out of 24 home games (including the Middlesbrough home play off that I went to) so keep your idiot opinions to yourself

covboy9

i can't remember how but had no problems getting tickets for last 2 finals! this is next level crazy but im glad we have so many fans :) the cbs wont be big enough next season

Skyblue_LDN

absolutely gutted, now time to decide if I spend silly money on a ticket or pay for the dance floor at the wedding!

Fysnkysc

not true, I've been to more than 10 games this season alone but because i don't buy my tickets online as I'm not always guaranteed to go i just pay on the gate.

fyi i live abroad thats why i don't buy online

covboy9

i do think general sale should have been to account holers who had an account at the start of the season, otherwise i think the process was fair i like the points system, ive missed out but im still going to see the game and keep a few quid in my pocket

its all about the result no point rowing on a forum with people you dont know

PLAY UP SKY BLUES

CV22SBA

Actually genius, this "Day tripper" went to his first game at 5 years old in 1983, have had season tickets in the past but this last couple of years haven't due to late working commitments, I pay on the gate most Saturdays because I can't book in advance due to work, I've been to 18 out of 24 home games (including the Middlesbrough home play off that I went to) so keep your idiot opinions to yourself
Hence where it says the word Majority.
Perhaps a tip for next season. Get a membership number and buy online the morning of the game.

Boosh

Hahaha another loser who gives me grief didn’t get one

Joy Division

Was hoping to get a couple remaining but all gone. Great effort but just a shame we don't get the allocation we did for the last two Wembley visits.

CV22SBA

not true, I've been to more than 10 games this season alone but because i don't buy my tickets online as I'm not always guaranteed to go i just pay on the gate.

fyi i live abroad thats why i don't buy online
Do they ban you from buying tickets online if you live abroad?

Users who are viewing this thread