Final Tickets Thread. Yessss (3 Viewers)

Sbarcher

Over 17000 now in the queue

torchomatic

Just got mine, good luck all! For those of you who bought tickets before today, have you received your tickets yet?

No, CCFC Twitter said we would get emailed tickets, "nearer the time", which doesn't fill me with confidence.

torchomatic

What time did queue open?

I don't think there was an opening time. Everyone descended at once. I guess if you logged on a 4am this morning you would have got straight on. Like everything, queues build up when loads of people try and do the same thing at the same time.

Skyblue_LDN

anybody had this?

We were unable to reserve your tickets. Unfortunately we were unable to add the selected seat(s) to the basket. If this issue continues, refreshing the page may resolve it.
happened to me for the checkatrade, sold faster than I could reserve, then I ended up with 7 as they all went through! had to contact the club to return them as I didn't need more than two and wasn't going to take them from other fans!

olderskyblue

my son reserved 2 tickets, then the seats went even though they were reserved and still in time limit !!

bigfatronssba

Great for it to sell out so quick.

Shame we can’t get our hands on any of those neutral areas that will probably be half empty

torchomatic

Over the years there's not been too many times that having a Coventry City season ticket has paid off but this is one of them

Yep. Thinking back to those ridiculously long midweek away trips or standing in the pouring rain at Forest Green. All that doesn't matter.

cochese

I should have got priority because I was one of the 183 (or however many we were) fans at Hull that one time all those years ago.

Gutted that they've all gone so quickly.

Sky

I was only getting some for friends so not too bothered but something doesnt add up.. i was 2000 in the queue and didn't even see 1 single

Users who are viewing this thread